Mr Trump - All discussion here

6 minutes ago, melthebell said:

all that waffle and you actually said nothing

It's just the usual chaff he throws out whenever things are going badly for Trump.

Still, Trump's having trouble getting suitably experienced lawyers to represent him. All those years of ignoring advice/instructions and not paying seems to be coming home to roost.

As an aside, why would Trump have a photocopier in a room where he's storing lots of secret documents I wonder?

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/5ae499df89307dd0be01f76c03eb2a69068d1da1/0_406_3000_1800/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=85&dpr=1&s=none

17 minutes ago, altus said:

It's just the usual chaff he throws out whenever things are going badly for Trump.

Still, Trump's having trouble getting suitably experienced lawyers to represent him. All those years of ignoring advice/instructions and not paying seems to be coming home to roost.

As an aside, why would Trump have a photocopier in a room where he's storing lots of secret documents I wonder?

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/5ae499df89307dd0be01f76c03eb2a69068d1da1/0_406_3000_1800/master/3000.jpg?width=620&quality=85&dpr=1&s=none

are the buttons in russian?

Just now, melthebell said:

are the buttons in russian?

I hope the FBI have seized it.

Lots of photocopiers copy pages to local storage so they can do multiple prints, etc. If there are even partial copies of any secret documents in the photocopier's storage that will be evidence that the documents have been copied at Trump's property.

Then there's the issue of machine identification codes. If any copy of a secret document can be proved to have come from Trump's photocopier, that's him banged to rights again.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Defining characteristic.  Best to hop over it quickly, like you would a turd befouling the pavement.

Lovely to imagine Trump's lawyers listening to their client bloviating himself every deeper into the poo with his campaign ad creation in real time.  Hope they demanded a massive retainer payment in advance, because the other thing he can be relied upon to do - in addition to beclowning himself in public, like our friend up there - is fail to pay his bills.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Defining characteristic.  Best to hop over it quickly, like you would a turd befouling the pavement.

Lovely to imagine Trump's lawyers listening to their client bloviating himself every deeper into the poo with his campaign ad creation in real time.  Hope they demanded a massive retainer payment in advance, because the other thing he can be relied upon to do - in addition to beclowning himself in public, like our friend up there - is fail to pay his bills.

All that rabid hate and obsession focused on one individual is not healthy. dearie!

I'm trying to help you rabid lot with your major hang up!

I present myself here as your living voodoo doll;, which you can use to stick your pins into while in your orgiastic group frenzy.

I'm happy to be a catharsis for you with all your pent up rage, against the man.

Hopefully, it keeps you off the streets!  :)

I'm not going anywhere!  Bring it on!

But do try to be a littlemore original. After 7 years of same old, same old, it gets a bit stale, and starts to smell!  :)

Edited by trastrick

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

All that rabid hate and obsession focused on one individual is not healthy. dearie!

I present myself here as your living voodoo doll;, which you can use to stick your pins into while in your orgiastic group frenzy.

I'm happy to be a catharsis for you with all your pent up rage, against the man.

But do try to be a littlemore original. After 7 years of same old, same old, it gets a bit stale, and starts to smell!  :)

What an odd little man you really are.

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Nor is your unhealthy obsession with protecting him and spinning everything into some weird anti woke/democrat / communist thing

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

No . Actually I said a lot, up there! :)

And what did you say, again?  :)

Just now, Hecate said:

What an odd little man you really are.

I see, you're  being a little nicer now!

No more of your anal feces obsessions!

Well done!  :)

Just now, melthebell said:

Nor is your unhealthy obsession with protecting him and spinning everything into some weird anti woke/democrat / communist thing

I'm not protecting him.

But, I'm happy he's been finally given his opportunity to defend himself from every "allegation" on the books!

In a duly appointed Court of Law!

For 7 years the alligators seemed, shall we say, a little reluctant, for some strange reason!  :)

If he is found guilty as charged, he'll pay the price! As it should be!

But I'm against lynching, pitchfork mobs, guilty verdicts by the MSM, before due process is allowed to take place!

For me it is always "Innocent until Proven Guilty"

(And for the umpteenth time, that goes for Hillary, Biden and Hunter!)

33 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You would be surprised how little concern there is in the U.K. as to the Trump adventures.

For most it is an amusing saga of an egomaniac at work and his people.

As you may have noticed most posts follow your own rabid support of a foreign ex President.

The saga will continue until well after the next Presidential election to the detriment of the U.S,or until such time as his own “Republican Party” turns on him as being a liability rather than an asset.

I know you claim not to follow U.K. politics but there are a number of parallels in recent years and Johnson was a goner once the first crack appeared.

So keep up your good work in promoting Trump which is what keeps this thread amusing.

Incidentally,having watched a documentary on Mussolini last night I can see many similarities in his politics,but more so his presence  when addressing the faithful.

It cannot be a coincidence.