Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Morning smile!

Seems climate change goddess Greta, got arrested again. This time in Sweden, not generally known as a draconian Police State!

Between her and Joe Biden, the number of arrests of leftist idols reaches epidemic proportions.

That is, of course if you believe serial liar and Corn Pop killer Joe, who claims to have been arrested on 3 different occasions.

So far in arrests, its Greta and Joe 5

Trump 0

What's going on here? 

"What's going on here?" Someone who does not understand that Trump was not 'arrested' because he 'voluntarily submitted' himself to the Court after the Grand Jury had voted and he being Indicted on Criminal Charges. 

His Arraignment on Criminal Charges relating to the election interference indictment will happen in a few Hours. His co -conspirators have been named as Rudy Giuliani, Trump lawyer John Eastman, Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro and one other.

"What's going on here?" An odd attempt to compare the alleged multiple Federal Criminal activities of an elected public official with the a 20 year old allegedly disobeying a police order at a demo. 

"What's going on here?" The impressive act of shooting yourself in the foot while having your head in the sand.

On 04/04/2023 at 20:16, Al Bundy said:

Absolutely.

Framed, the whole works.

Do you really and truly think Trump as been framed Him and Johnson want 15years apiece Is strange the pair off lying  s,,t houses came on the Seine at around the same time  disgusting lying crap ,

25 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Do you really and truly think Trump as been framed Him and Johnson want 15years apiece Is strange the pair off lying  s,,t houses came on the Seine at around the same time  disgusting lying crap ,

I think Trump is a self centered wally, however yes I absolutely believe certain factions have been after him relentlessly since he completely embarrassed them by becoming president.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I think Trump is a self centered wally, however yes I absolutely believe certain factions have been after him relentlessly since he completely embarrassed them by becoming president.

What factions do you believe are after him?

1 hour ago, Annie Bynnol said:

... His co -conspirators have been named as Rudy Giuliani, Trump lawyer John Eastman, Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, Trump lawyer Kenneth Chesebro and one other. ...

I see Maggie Haberman et al have suggested that number 6 is Boris Epshteyn.

... a close look at the indictment and a review of messages among people working with Mr. Trump’s team provides a strong clue. An email from December 2020 from Boris Epshteyn, a strategic adviser to the Trump campaign in 2020, to Mr. Giuliani matches a description in the indictment of an interaction between Co-Conspirator 6 and Mr. Giuliani, whose lawyer has confirmed that he is Co-Conspirator 1.

The email, sent on Dec. 7, 2020, and reviewed by The New York Times, was from Mr. Epshteyn to Mr. Giuliani and Mr. Giuliani’s son, Andrew, and had the subject line, “Attorneys for Electors Memo.” It says, “Dear Mayor, as discussed, below are the attorneys I would recommend for the memo on choosing electors,” and it goes on to identify lawyers in seven states.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I mentioned this previously.

She promised he wouldn't be president, he made a her look a fool.

She is a very powerful lady.

When?

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I mentioned this previously.

She promised he wouldn't be president, he made a her look a fool.

She is a very powerful lady.

Is that why one of Trump’s mentality ill followers nearly killed her husband after breaking into their house?