Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

That little table has much history , characters over the years have claimed as their own , I once sat there and was asked to shift , I refused then a friend advised me it may be wise to just move up a little . 

Anyone remember whatbeer they sold in Norfolk in 60s And what was the landlords name Another one for you . What was the landlords name in the 60s in the cannon  and what was the landlords nick name in theBrunswick 

18 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Anyone remember whatbeer they sold in Norfolk in 60s And what was the landlords name Another one for you . What was the landlords name in the 60s in the cannon  and what was the landlords nick name in theBrunswick 

Hmmm... :huh:

OK, I'll have a guess that the landlord's name was Donald...
... otherwise I'm completely stumped as to what other connection this post could possibly have to do with this thread. :roll:

This place gets worse day by day... :hihi:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

... otherwise I'm completely stumped as to what other connection this post could possibly have to do with this thread. :roll:

the Norfolk frank saville cannon  Herbert  Bedem  Brunswick connn  beer Norfolk Tetley If you don’t like what you read ‘Don’t Come On This. Lighten up most on here is doom and gloom !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

Lol

Let me count the ways!

The relentless campaign by the Left to de-legitimize their political opponent, which included the Democrat Party, their fellow travelers in U.S. Government Agencies and the Media, which goes on to this day.

Namely the selling to the public a fake Russian Collusion Hoax narrative concocted by Hillary, with the collusion of U.S. Intelligence Agencies

Obama/Biden CIA Director Brennan - he's a traitor

Obama/Biden FBI Senior Officials in charge of the Hillary and Trump investigations - we will stop him.

Public show trials worthy of Stalin's purges of the 1950s. for Bribery, Obstruction of Justice and everything else they could come up with.

Democrat State Attorneys-General coming up with unprecedented novel ways to charge him with hundreds of unrelated "crimes", ranging from hooker payments to corporate "perks", trying to Overthrow Democracy, and now violations under The Espionage Act.

Investigated, tried and convicted in the Media. Without him seeing one day in a duly constituted Court of Law.

Demonizing his supporters as Fascists and Deplorables, worthy of 1930's Germany.

The selling of Biden as a simple honest politician, who would end the nonsense and bring the Nation together!  :)

Ignoring, and worse, censoring any negative news that would be critical of Biden, BEFORE the election, namely the $billions in foreign money that flowed to the Biden Family that would put the U.S. National security into question, and the finding of thousands of illegally obtained documents, some classified, spread all over and stored where Hunter had access.

Oh, and only Republican first time white collar cheaters and liars, and rioters and looters get prosecuted and sent to jail, without passing "GO' these days.  :)

There's more, but you might get the idea, why many thinking people believe the election was rigged for Biden!  :)

But the good news is, Trump will finally get his day in court to offer a defence, and Biden is under legal jeopardy for his part in the international money schemes.

The sweet legal deal for Hunter between said corrupt FBI/Justice Department to make it all go away, failed, miserably.

So we will have a new election in 2024, this time with ALL the dirty linen from BOTH sides on display!

The  Afghanistan embarrassing debacle and yet another Obama/Biden Ukrainian War will also be on voters minds this time  as well as the price of gas and groceries.

May the best man win!  :)

And there’s me thinking that he was just an inept self publicising celebrity who promised and proved to be unsuitable Presidential material.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

The quote. Came from a reply to my post about old Joe Bidens lift not going up to top floor . He is a doddery old fellow like Slinny and me . Trasty replied and put in a little info as to his up and coming visit to the Norfolk on Dixon Lane , just a bit of light hearted addition to the post .

This did  no one any harm until you came in with your daft motive laughing and asked what its got do do with the thread . 

Who is Donald by the way  is he a Trump supporter or a pub landlord . And what has he got to do with Slnny .

Edited by cuttsie

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

12 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The quote. Came from a reply to my post about old Joe Bidens lift not going up to top floor . He is a doddery old fellow like Slinny and me . Trasty replied and put in a little info as to his up and coming visit to the Norfolk on Dixon Lane , just a bit of light hearted addition to the post .

This did  no one any harm until you came in with your daft motive laughing and asked what its got do do with the thread . 

Who is Donald by the way  is he a Trump supporter or a pub landlord . And what has he got to do with Slnny .

Oh dear! :(

It seems I was wrong...

... this place gets worse by the hour! :hihi:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, RJRB said:

And there’s me thinking that he was just an inept self publicising celebrity who promised and proved to be unsuitable Presidential material.

It's amusing because if you just trigger him into one of his diatribes he ends up making your case for you: public show trials, Stalin purges, 30s Germany.  LOL.  That's what happens when you steep your brain in Tucker Carlson juice and plunge into a rabbit hole of festering bilge in 2016 and forget to come up for air.

18 hours ago, cuttsie said:

And the UK does not support dictators ?????????

Not what I said.  Our leaders and theirs have done a lot of ****ty things but, with the possible exception of Boris 'King Of The World' Johnson, I don't think any of our PMs have come close to Trump's laundry list of dictator worship:  kept a copy of Hitler's speeches by his bed; expressed personal admiration for Hitler and a whole host of autocratic 'strong men'; demanded that military leaders act like Nazi generals with absolute subservient loyalty and obedience to dangerously uninformed demands; expressed a wish to rip up the constitution; upend the peaceful transfer of power; encourage the storming of the Capitol; and, oh yes, subvert the foundations of the country's democracy. 

Trump is running in 2024 to try to keep out of prison and to attempt to establish himself as a vengeful autocrat.

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Not what I said.  Our leaders and theirs have done a lot of ****ty things but, with the possible exception of Boris 'King Of The World' Johnson, I don't think any of our PMs have come close to Trump's laundry list of dictator worship:  kept a copy of Hitler's speeches by his bed; expressed personal admiration for Hitler and a whole host of autocratic 'strong men'; demanded that military leaders act like Nazi generals with absolute subservient loyalty and obedience to dangerously uninformed demands; expressed a wish to rip up the constitution; upend the peaceful transfer of power; encourage the storming of the Capitol; and, oh yes, subvert the foundations of the country's democracy. 

Trump is running in 2024 to try to keep out of prison and to attempt to establish himself as a vengeful autocrat.

Our Royals where big pals with Hitler at one time And Good old Marget Thatcher welcomed some evil dictators to Downing Street.

Trump is. Just full of himself money and power gone to his big Head , If he goes to jail (he won't)  It will be the best jail cell ever