Mr Trump - All discussion here

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Actually, in truth, he's a 21st Century political phenomena. like no other before him, who has dominated World  politics, since he first announced his candidacy for President 7 years ago.

Everything he does and says continues to dominate in the World Press, 

Has his own thread here on SF, that out paces Brexit and the Ukraine War, in views/comments.

At last give him is due!  :)

And you appear to be one of the biggest contributors to the Trump thread!  :)

I would not deny that he has made an impact but we differ on whether this is a positive or a negative for US democracy.

My opinion is that he is cynical opportunist who appeals to a support group with which  I have  little in common.

He has used the GOP as his vehicle ,to their detriment.

Pretty much like Farage in the UK. and his influence on the Conservatives l

I have been a regular contributor on this thread ,but far from the biggest in terms of words and attachments per week.

That honour is yours.

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Could been improved by a couple of Cites from credible sources, though!

Can't be bothered to link, because you're not interested in reading them.  I did consult them before posting though, and I'm sure you have access to Google.

Just now, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

To be fair, I suspect a lot of people just pop into this thread to find out...

... where they can get a decent pint in Sheffield! :roll:

Well we are always happy to see the latest doings in some fictitious Padders bar with a parrot, even little club level memberships for a select few, across ail topics here, without whining.

Wonder why they get their panties in a knot at the mention of a Real Bar, where Real men drink ?  :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Well we are always happy to see the latest doings in some fictitious Padders bar with a parrot, even little club level memberships for a select few, across ail topics here, without whining.

Wonder why they get their panties in a knot at the mention of a Real Bar, where Real men drink ?  :)

Hmmm... :huh:

Well maybe that's because people find the mention of Padders Bar entertaining and a bit of light relief from the normal doom and gloom we get in most threads on here?

It's a bit of escapism that everyone can, and is welcome to, join in...
... unlike the often repetitive tales of the place on Dixon Lane, which very few can relate to, and means absolutely nothing to the vast majority of people on here.

There we go then...
... Mr Trump's view count has gone up again! :hihi:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Nothing fictitious about "Padders Bar"  Mr. Trastrick.

I know it's not round the corner from the DR. but I would like to invite you to spend a highly cultured few hours in the genteel company of lovely, delicate people.

We do appreciate a foreign culture, as we appreciate the gentle music and sip delicately from crystal glasses of fine wines and spirits..

Your evening will pass quietly and many beautiful things will happen to you as we quietly contemplate our World and all it's glory..

Then at the end of the evening, we all find our self's absolutely bladdered.

Why not give it a go?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Padders said:

I know it's not round the corner from the DR. but I would like to invite you to spend a highly cultured few hours in the genteel company of lovely, delicate people.

We do appreciate a foreign culture, as we appreciate the gentle music and sip delicately from crystal glasses of fine wines and spirits..

Your evening will pass quietly and many beautiful things will happen to you as we quietly contemplate our World and all it's glory..

Why not give it a go?

But you will still all have better manners and social etiquette than a certain Donald Trumpf.

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Padders said:

Why not give it a go?

Dregs of society in that hovel  .

• Confused 1