Mr Trump - All discussion here

OK, back on topic.

False narratives rise and fall, along with those that promote them, as new or previously hidden information comes to light. One of life's few certainties.

Russian Collusion, Biden family clean as a whistle. Rapes of Ms Christine Blaisy Ford, by Justice Kavanaugh, and Ms E.Jean Carroll, by Donald Trump. Racist attack my MAGA hat wearers on poor black gay citizen Justice Smollett, et al.

Talk of a "rigged" election was dismissed as conspiracy theory by the Democrats and their pals in the Media.

As news about what actually happened comes to light, the term "rigged" is getting some serious attention, from some serious sources:

NEWSWEEK

The Indictment of Donald Trump Is The Real Threat To Democracy | Opinion Newsweek

"In 2020, following a years-long effort to sabotage and subvert Donald Trump's presidency using a fraudulent Russiagate conspiracy and frivolous impeachment effort, America's ruling class conspired to RIG the election against him.

"It used COVID-19 to impose a uniquely lax, arguably unconstitutional, mass mail-in election system that it exploited to maximum effect, and censored political opponents—Trump included—on matters ranging from the integrity of that election to damaging stories about Joe Biden".

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-jan-6-indictment-latest-strike-war-wrongthink-opinion-1817283

Trump indictment sets dangerous precedent, says Wall Street Journal editorial board
https://thehill.com/homenews/4133132-trump-indictment-sets-dangerous-precedent-says-wall-street-journal-editorial-board/

While political dirty tricks are all part of today's political environment. seldom have they risen to the level of the Never Trump Movement.

They are directed against not only Trump but anyone who associated with him, gave him a voice to air his grievances, and more seriously anyone to some 70.000.000 U.S. citizens who voted for him, and may want to again?the Republican Party itself.

Now they are attacking the duly elected Republican majority in Congress.

It still continues today, as the next election looms.

MSNBC

Doris Kearns Goodwin: We Need To Organize The Country "At All Levels" To Ensure Trump Cannot Win - 

"Presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin on 'Morning Joe' today called for "organizing the country at all levels" to prevent a Donald Trump victory in 2024.

"It's going to take the overwhelming organization, just as you were talking about earlier, organizing the country at all the levels so that he cannot win that election. If the party will not depart from him, then he has to be defeated and the party has to be defeated," Goodwin declared".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/08/04/doris_kearns_goodwin_we_need_to_organize_the_country_at_all_levels_to_ensure_trump_cannot_win.html

What happened to democracy in the U.S. and the citizens right to choose their President?

Who is really killing democracy?

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Oh dear. it's the Humming Kid again!

Speaking of repetitive!  :)

It's nice to have delusions and all that, but ask people in town where the Duke of Norfolk is and they'll probably say Which one?

Then ask about Padders Bar and the parrot :)

Hmmm... :huh:

I suppose it makes as much sense as the last few pages of posts on this thread but...

Why would you be asking people in town where the Duke of Norfolk was...

... when the pub on Dixon Lane is called the Norfolk Arms? :hihi:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

I suppose it makes as much sense as the last few pages of posts on this thread but...

Why would you be asking people in town where the Duke of Norfolk was...

... when the pub on Dixon Lane is called the Norfolk Arms? :hihi:

Because he's still suffering from last nights fire-water intake?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

@trastrickNeither you nor I, nor any poster on SF, live in the USA, so what happens to your 'hero' is somewhat irrelevant, to us.

It wasn't me who started this thread, pal.  :)

And nobody is forcing the nearly half a million viewers who come here, and their thousands of replies.

No, you wouldn't make a good moderator, shutting down one of the hottest threads on SF,  generating traffic and presumably a little income for the owners.

Especially when it's just getting interesting, and playing out to a grand finale!  :)

So shurrup and tek di hook!  :)

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

And nobody is forcing the nearly half a million viewers who come here, and their thousands of replies.

No, you wouldn't make a good moderator, shutting down one of the hottest threads on SF,  generating traffic and presumably a little income for the owners.

Especially when it's just getting interesting, and playing out to a grand finale!  :)

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

You too. And improve your 'English'.

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I wonder if sales of Stooooenses has also gone up in the Norfolk? :hihi:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

You too. And improve your 'English'.

Nah, I'll be here as long as the mods allow.

And in spite of your moaning, you probably will be too! Same with your illiterate pal, the Hmmmm, er  'em "Humming Kid"!  :)

He was a Western hero in an old comedy skit. Used to hum before he killed the bad guys.

The townsfolk finally killed him.  They couldn't stand the damned humming.

Mr Bloke, beware!  :)

Edited by trastrick

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

And in spite of your moaning, you probably will be too! Same with your illiterate pal, the Hmmmm, er  'em "Humming Kid"!  :)

He was a Western hero in an old comedy skit. Used to hum before he killed the bad guys.

The townsfolk finally killed him.  They couldn't stand the damned humming.

Mr Bloke, beware!  :)

I fully understand that it annoys you so much...

... thinking isn't for everyone! :hihi:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Well, I suppose we need laugh.

'Moaning' - where?   I'll be here as long as I decide, as I have no intention of upsetting the 'mod' - there is only one.