Mr Trump - All discussion here

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

That's what smart politicians do. :)

They don't insult the voters, just their corrupt leaders, and their Media pals.

Trouble was, and still is,  most get their political news from the MSM, pedlars of the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the voting public.

Now, having seen the underbelly of the corruption exposed, the question is what will the voters do now?  :)

Nobody knows, yet!

I DID NOT say what you quoted me as saying in post 7432 above - my quote (in post 7430) was: 'For his own benefit'. You quoted yourself.

Please get your act together.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

That's what smart politicians do. :)

They don't insult the voters, just their corrupt leaders, and their Media pals.

Trump "I Love the Poorly Educated"... I guess you have to have the cognitive ability to  be able to spot when you're being insulted! 🙄

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Magilla said:

Trump "I Love the Poorly Educated"... I guess you have to have the cognitive ability to  be able to spot when you're being insulted! 🙄

Fat arrogant lying pig,could he spot that .Johnson the same,

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

But like the poster above says, it doesn't really matter who the leaders of the party are, folks will vote for whichever Party is seen to have the best policies on Election Day.

And even that is not true.

There are staunch Republicans/Democrats (or Labour/Conservatives) whose views are based on the supposed core principles of those parties.

What are the best policies on Election Day.

Those promises contained in a published manifesto which go heavy on policies aimed at their core supporters whilst skimming over the less palatable inevitabilities.

The relatively few swing voters make the difference which is the main reason that I hope to see Trump beaten again.

He has undoubtedly rallied his faithful but has he gained any new support?

On 09/08/2023 at 05:21, Hecate said:

They took one look at the vulgar upstart from Queens,  his embarrassing, loud-mouthed, new money brashness, his fondness for gold toilets and eastern European hookers and soundly rejected him.  The ensuing bitterness and class shame has rankled ever since.

Ah. another "hookers" and "toilets" reference, nudge nudge, wink, wink!  :)

But you're straying from the MSM "narrative" that Trump is a privileged white man, born with a silver spoon in his mouth who attended only the best private schools, and was a "millionaire before he was 3" - (New York Times), and living a lavish lifestyle provided by his family's vast real estate empire they built in  New York City, over the last 100 years.

But no matter, the bitterness, bile, venom and rancor displayed by the so-called "compassionate" Left, knows no limits when it comes to those who's views don't match the lockstep  slavish devotion to their dogma.

Edited by trastrick

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

But you're straying from the MSM "narrative" that Trump is a privileged white man, born with a silver spoon in his mouth who attended only the best private schools, and was a "millionaire before he was 3" - New York Times, and living a lavish lifestyle provided by his family's vast real estate empire the built in  New York City, over the last 100 years.

But no matter, the bitterness, bile, venom and rancor displayed by the so-called "compassionate" Left, knows no limits when it comes to those who's views don't match the lockstep  slavish devotion to their dogma.

I am certainly not of the left, but the man is an ignorant individual - in more ways than one - and anyone  with half a working brain can see that.

I'll give you that he can rouse the ignorant, but anyone can do that if they tap into that demographics stupidity.

32 minutes ago, trastrick said:

There's no innuendo in my statement.

But you're straying from the MSM "narrative" that Trump is a privileged white man, born with a silver spoon in his mouth who attended only the best private schools, and was a "millionaire before he was 3" - (New York Times), and living a lavish lifestyle provided by his family's vast real estate empire they built in  New York City, over the last 100 years.

Am I? That's accurate, isn't it, more or less?  He inherited vast wealth and a business empire, as well as his dysfunctional personality and cruelty, from his father.  That doesn't negate the fact that he's a brash, new money vulgarian from a New York distract that he desperately wanted to dissociate himself from. Not entirely sure what point you think you're making here.

Or here.

The man is abhorrent.  If you believe otherwise you either admire or envy that sort of behaviour, you haven't been paying attention, or you're so far down the Trump rabbit hole that you're willing to excuse any manner of repugnant behaviour to maintain your delusion and devotion to the man.

Edited by Guest
Amended misquote.

1 minute ago, Hecate said:

There's no innuendo in my statement.

Am I? That's accurate, isn't it, more or less?  He inherited vast wealth and a business empire, as well as his dysfunctional personality and cruelty, from his father.  That doesn't negate the fact that he's a brash, new money, vulgarian from a New York distract that he desperately wanted to dissociate himself from. Not entirely sure what point you think you're making here.

Or here.

The man is abhorrent.  If you believe otherwise you either admire or envy that sort of behaviour, you haven't been paying attention, or you're so far down the Trump rabbit hole that you're willing to excuse any manner of repugnant behaviour to maintain your delusion and devotion to the man.

Wrong quote association, @Hecate?

5 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Wrong quote association, @Hecate?

Ah, my apologies.  That happened because I mistakenly copied - or rather, used the quote selection function on - that bit of trastrick's post from your post where you'd also quoted it.  Will amend.                                                          

Edited by Guest

On 08/08/2023 at 19:02, Longcol said:

Now did "their main political opponent" -

Try to rig the 2020 election - eg ringing the Secretary of State for Georgia and asking him to find another 11,780 votes?

Try to get Pence to declare Trump a winner by using "alternative electors" in states won by the Democrats?

Encourage storming of the Capitol?

This is what Biden said to Afghani President said in their last phone call:

WASHINGTON, Aug 31, 2021 (Reuters)

"In the last call between U.S. President Joe Biden and his Afghanistan counterpart before the Taliban seized control of the country, the leaders discussed military aid, political strategy and messaging tactics, but neither Biden nor (President) Ashraf Ghani appeared aware of or prepared for the immediate danger of the entire country falling to insurgents, a transcript reviewed by Reuters shows.

"The men spoke for roughly 14 minutes on July 23. On August 15, Ghani fled the presidential palace, and the Taliban entered Kabul. Since then, tens of thousands of desperate Afghans have fled and 13 U.S. troops and scores of Afghan civilians were killed in a suicide bombing at the Kabul airport during the frenetic U.S. military evacuation.

“I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

On hearing that, Ashraf left Joe with his Big Lie, started packing a plane with his loot. and flew off to Dubai, to live the good life!  :)

Edited by trastrick