Mr Trump - All discussion here

On 07/08/2023 at 16:45, Longcol said:

Now who was it who phoned the Georgia Secretary of State and asked him to find an extra 11,780 votes  for Trump?

This guy?  :)

NOW PLAYING

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

This is what Biden said to Afghani President said in their last phone call:

WASHINGTON, Aug 31, 2021 (Reuters)

"In the last call between U.S. President Joe Biden and his Afghanistan counterpart before the Taliban seized control of the country, the leaders discussed military aid, political strategy and messaging tactics, but neither Biden nor (President) Ashraf Ghani appeared aware of or prepared for the immediate danger of the entire country falling to insurgents, a transcript reviewed by Reuters shows.

"The men spoke for roughly 14 minutes on July 23. On August 15, Ghani fled the presidential palace, and the Taliban entered Kabul. Since then, tens of thousands of desperate Afghans have fled and 13 U.S. troops and scores of Afghan civilians were killed in a suicide bombing at the Kabul airport during the frenetic U.S. military evacuation.

“I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

On hearing that, Ashraf left Joe with his Big Lie, started packing a plane with his loot. and flew off to Dubai, yo live the good life!  :)

And the relevance of that C&P to Longcols. post that you quoted?  :huh:

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

This guy?  :)

NOW PLAYING

Joe Biden Brags about getting Ukranian Prosecutor Fired

A further irrelevant reply  - wake up before you try posting.

The thing I recall about President Trump is that after he had been democratically elected there were demonstration in the USA and Britain complaining about him being elected president.

I asked myself was this organised especially as it spread here and if so who by.

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

There's no innuendo in my statement.

Am I? That's accurate, isn't it, more or less?  He inherited vast wealth and a business empire, as well as his dysfunctional personality and cruelty, from his father.  That doesn't negate the fact that he's a brash, new money vulgarian from a New York distract that he desperately wanted to dissociate himself from. Not entirely sure what point you think you're making here.

Or here.

The man is abhorrent.  If you believe otherwise you either admire or envy that sort of behaviour, you haven't been paying attention, or you're so far down the Trump rabbit hole that you're willing to excuse any manner of repugnant behaviour to maintain your delusion and devotion to the man.

I don't raise politicians to the level of Gods and Great Satans. They are all flawed human beings, who find it necessary to lie to their supporters in order to get elected.

I certainly don't give my life over to years of hate and loathing for individuals I have never met, and who couldn't give a toss what I think about them.

The fact that some do, fascinates me.

For me it's just about picking the best of the lot. What are they selling?

Trump brought cheap gas and oil, energy independence from the Mad Mullah's, low unemployment, a strong military, strong defended borders, low inflation, real wage growth, and no new European Wars.

If Biden could deliver that, I'd drop Trump in a New York Minute, and vote for him!

Nothing personal, because I don't move in their circles, and I don't want to rot my gut and my brain cells, by hating, loathing, and obsessing about any of them.

It's not healthy or productive.

I don't obsess about my doctor, hair dresser, cab driver's personal predilections, hair style skin color, size of their hands, or their love life.

They are just hired help. Can they get me a prescription, a decent hair cut, and a safe drive home, is all I need to know!

Edited by trastrick

25 minutes ago, trastrick said:

... For me it's just about picking the best of the lot. ...

And Trump's the best of the lot for you, is he?  Based on his performance as president? That's telling.

Is that why you respond with 'lol' after a post discussing a judge finding that, in the words of that judge, Trump raped E Jean Carroll and defamed her?  And that's after posting two extremely lengthy and embarrassing posts defending the man. 

You've bent over backwards on here time and time and time again to defend and excuse Trump's words, behaviour and character, independent of any assessment of his performance in the White House, such as it was, while at the same time laughing at Biden.  It's several stages beyond laughable that you try to claim otherwise.

43 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I don't raise politicians to the level of Gods and Great Satans. They are all flawed human beings, who find it necessary to lie to their supporters in order to get elected.

I certainly don't give my life over to years of hate and loathing for individuals I have never met, and who couldn't give a toss what I think about them.

The fact that some do, fascinates me.

For me it's just about picking the best of the lot. What are they selling?

Trump brought cheap gas and oil, energy independence from the Mad Mullah's, low unemployment, a strong military, strong defended borders, low inflation, real wage growth, and no new European Wars.

If Biden could deliver that, I'd drop Trump in a New York Minute, and vote for him!

Nothing personal, because I don't move in their circles, and I don't want to rot my gut and my brain cells, by hating, loathing, and obsessing about any of them.

It's not healthy or productive.

I don't obsess about my doctor, hair dresser, cab driver's personal predilections, hair style skin color, size of their hands, or their love life.

They are just hired help. Can they get me a prescription, a decent hair cut, and a safe drive home, is all I need to know!

Trumps fortune seems to be dwindling or so the press keep. telling us ,If he were to get in power again he would strive to reverse that, if you look at the charges he faces ,any normal USA citizen would be looking at doing plenty off bird But he is trying to draw the court case out Johnson did the same What a coincidence they are both around at the same time 

45 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Trumps fortune seems to be dwindling or so the press keep. telling us ,If he were to get in power again he would strive to reverse that, if you look at the charges he faces ,any normal USA citizen would be looking at doing plenty off bird But he is trying to draw the court case out Johnson did the same What a coincidence they are both around at the same time 

Yep, he's down to his last couple of $billion, according to Forbes, who follows this stuff!

:)

"As of May, Forbes estimates Trump's net worth at $2.5 billion", - CBS News

Edited by trastrick

10 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Yep, he's down to his last couple of $billion, according to Forbes, who follows this stuff!

:)

"As of May, Forbes estimates Trump's net worth at $2.5 billion", - CBS News

And he's still diverting money his MAGA cult members donate to his re-election grift campaign to pay his massive legal fees.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

And Trump's the best of the lot for you, is he?  Based on his performance as president? That's telling.

Is that why you respond with 'lol' after a post discussing a judge finding that, in the words of that judge, Trump raped E Jean Carroll and defamed her?  And that's after posting two extremely lengthy and embarrassing posts defending the man. 

You've bent over backwards on here time and time and time again to defend and excuse Trump's words, behaviour and character, independent of any assessment of his performance in the White House, such as it was, while at the same time laughing at Biden.  It's several stages beyond laughable that you try to claim otherwise.

The Judge is at odds with the Jury verdict. The Jury found he was NOT LIABLE for rape, under the existing statute for which he was tried.

The law is quite strict on those matters, so expect it all to wash out on appeal!

But I stand by all my individual posts, so feel free to re- argue any statements I made.

You general dismissal of everything I say notwithstanding, dearie.  :)

Edited by trastrick

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

dearie.  :)

Oh look, he's running out of arguments - again - so starts being a patronising arsehole  - again, this time with added defence of rapists.  What an entirely unsurprising turn of events.