Mr Trump - All discussion here

17 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Oh look, he's running out of arguments - again - so starts being a patronising arsehole  - again, this time with added defence of rapists.  What an entirely unsurprising turn of events.

You have a nice day too, dearie!

I gotta go!  :)

Retired Conservative Judge Declares American Democracy ‘In Grave Peril’ Because ‘There Is No Republican Party’:

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/retired-conservative-judge-declares-american-democracy-in-grave-peril-because-there-is-no-republican-party/

Retired federal judge J. Michael Luttig assessed that “American democracy is in grave peril” because the GOP is no longer a viable political party with the decay it has experienced under Donald Trump.

Former federal judge: Trump now an even greater danger to American democracy:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4145223-former-federal-judge-trump-now-an-even-greater-danger-to-american-democracy/

For the two-and-a-half years since Jan. 6, these false claims have corrupted American democracy. They’ve corrupted American elections and they’ve corrupted the perception of the American people in America herself

Ouch! 🤣

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Yep, he's down to his last couple of $billion, according to Forbes, who follows this stuff!

:)

"As of May, Forbes estimates Trump's net worth at $2.5 billion", - CBS News

What good will that do him .when he is in his little one room abode with his concrete bed ,and no lady off the night To tuck him in I do hope that’s reality 

4 hours ago, Hecate said:

Oh look, he's running out of arguments - again - so starts being a patronising arsehole  - again, this time with added defence of rapists.  What an entirely unsurprising turn of events.

He’s a consultant you know.

Still no idea in what particular discipline or speciality his services were required but I  would have thought that repeat business would be a rarity if his reports were as irrelevant and meandering as his posts on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, RJRB said:

He’s a consultant you know.

Still no idea in what particular discipline or speciality his services were required but I  would have thought that repeat business would be a rarity if his reports were as irrelevant and meandering as his posts on here.

Why don’t you two wise up Trump is a waste off space, You like to sound intelligent well use it and see the man as he really is Do you really think all the charges made against him are false. just a question ,do you think wrestling is real, sorry it’s not 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Why don’t you two wise up Trump is a waste off space, You like to sound intelligent well use it and see the man as he really is Do you really think all the charges made against him are false. just a question ,do you think wrestling is real, sorry it’s not 

Plenty who do Slinny.....Mugs.

17 minutes ago, Slinny said:

I hope that you are not suggesting that anything that I have said indicates any support or liking for Trump.

Or any common ground with Rastrick

Edited by RJRB
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I hope that you are not suggesting that anything that I have said indicates any support or liking for Trump.

Or any common ground with Rastrick

Who ever put snidy remarks about me I never needed punctuation or letter writing , just signed the check every week And didn’t do so bad out off it 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Who ever put snidy remarks about me I never needed punctuation or letter writing , just signed the check every week And didn’t do so bad out off it 

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

• Like 1