Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah the Nazi death camp commandants said similar things at Nuremberg 

I'll just leave this here for you....

She's another beut!  :)

She believes the women who complained about Joe's sexual harassment.

But then when he won the nomination, she knelt down and praised him to the skies!

Power does that to some "women"  :)

33 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah the Nazi death camp commandants said similar things at Nuremberg 

Lol

Senior Senator Robert Carlisle Byrd, Hillary and Joe's "friend and mentor" was a complete phony.

His real name was Calvin Cornelius  Sale Jr. who rose through the ranks to become Exalted Cyclops of the KKK.

Until it wasn't popular anymore, and he found a better paying gig, with even more adulation from the fawning gullible, and the likeminded!  :)

14 minutes ago, trastrick said:

She's another beut!  :)

The same as the entire GOP is doing now, with anything Trump related... every 5 minutes these days:

Bill Barr Says Trump Is an Unhinged Maniac…Who He’d Vote for in 2024 Anyway:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03/bill-barr-donald-trump-capitol-attack-2024

🤣

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Senior Senator Robert Carlisle Byrd, Hillary and Joe's "friend and mentor" was a complete phony.

Calling anyone a "phoney" in the context of a Trump thread... priceless! 🤣

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

So you're saying that Biden wasn't friends with Robert Byrd?

I'll assume you don't know who he is so Google him 👍

You assume incorrectly.

Robert Byrd was a former recruiter ( Not a Grand Wizard ) for the KKK in his youth. As George Dubya Bush said " When I was young and foolish I was young and foolish ".

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9545480195

Byrd grew older and wiser and regretted his youthful stupidity. Not holding someone's mistakes against them for the rest of their lives is a sign of both intelligence and humanity.

Believing a derogatory claim against someone you oppose without confirming it to be true is an example of conformation bias.

😉

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Believing a derogatory claim against someone you oppose without confirming it to be true is an example of conformation bias.

😉

WIKI

"Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[16] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[16][30]

"In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a ***** by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds".

— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[16][31]

"In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[32] The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947".

Just an opportunistic racist grifter, like the rest of 'em!

How many Democrat lynchings did HE inspire with that inhuman nonsense?

You make that kind of "mistake", and you find success in the good old racist Democrat Party?  :)

Maybe you can forgive a man his sins, but to elevate him to one of the highest offices in the land, is a bit much!  :)

And please don't equate him with George Bush Jr, who flew fighter jets solo, in the National Guard.

Edited by trastrick

9 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

His real name was Calvin Cornelius  Sale Jr. who rose through the ranks to become Exalted Cyclops of the KKK.

Until it wasn't popular anymore, and he found a better paying gig, with even more adulation from the fawning gullible, and the likeminded! 

When is a one year old a 'complete phony'?  When Trastrick says so.

(Byrd was a year old when his adopting parents changed his name after his mother died).

What percentage (or billions) of the population of the world are "phony" because they are not known by their birth name?

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Just an opportunistic racist grifter, like the rest of 'em!

Virtually all politicians are opportunists, Trump isn't really a politician but he's definitely an opportunist , he's also an obnoxious human being.

Robert Byrd acted despicably when he started out, he then recognised he was wrong apologised and went on record with regard to his past mistakes.

His history has been dragged up in order to try to counter David Duke's support for Trump. Duke actually was a Grand Wizard, who was thrown out of the KKK for selling Klan membership details to an FBI informer.  He is a holocaust denying white supremist who has been convicted of fraud for which he served a fifteen month sentence.

He and Trump make a lovely pair.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/02/at-least-robert-byrd-apologized-whats-your-excuse-david-duke/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke

Duke is still alive, Byrd has been dead for over thirteen years.  Desperate attempt at deflection by Trump supporters.

13 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

When is a one year old a 'complete phony'?  When Trastrick says so.

(Byrd was a year old when his adopting parents changed his name after his mother died).

What percentage (or billions) of the population of the world are "phony" because they are not known by their birth name?

So,  which was the REAL Robert Byrd, the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, or the Senior Democrat, who garnered tears and adulation, From Obama, Hillary and Biden, when he went to meet his maker?

Only his god, can know, if there is one!

I don't believe what a politician, especially a racist former KKK Exalted Wizard says about himself, after the untold damage he did to his country. Damage that is today illegal and would have put him in jail for a very long time.

You may differ!  :)

Edited by trastrick

4 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So,  which was the REAL Robert Byrd, the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, or the Senior Democrat, who garnered tears and adulation, From Obama, Hillary and Biden, when he went to meet his maker?

Only his god, can know, if there is one!

I don't believe what a politician, especially a racist former KKK Exalted Wizard says about himself, after the untold damage he did to his country. Damage that is today illegal and would have put him in jail for a very long time.

You may differ! 

You forgot to mention that you think a person is a "...phony..." if their adopting parents chose new name for them when they were a year old after their mother died.