Mr Trump - All discussion here

29 minutes ago, trastrick said:

So,  which was the REAL Robert Byrd, the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK, or the Senior Democrat, who garnered tears and adulation, From Obama, Hillary and Biden, when he went to meet his maker?

Obama is African American,  Biden is Catholic ( two groups that have had hatred spewed at them from the KKK )  the fact they both knew Robert Byrd personally over a number of years and chose to speak well of him  would suggest that there's a very good chance that he was the latter.

Wouldn't it?

Hillary Clinton had this to say about presidential candidates under indictment:

The election of a president under indictment and facing criminal trial would “create an unprecedented constitutional crisis” and “cripple the operations of government”

“We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial. It would grind government to a halt.”

It would be "virtually impossible" for “the prime suspect in a far-reaching criminal investigation” to govern.

I agree with her! 

Oh, hang on.  Sorry, my mistake.  That's what Trump had to say about presidential candidates under indictment.

Nice one, Trump.  First time I've ever agreed with you.

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

She's another beut!  :)

She believes the women who complained about Joe's sexual harassment.

But then when he won the nomination, she knelt down and praised him to the skies!

Power does that to some "women"  :)

Not too bright is Kamala.  

I kind of feel sorry for her to be honest as she has obviously been put in a position that she is hopeless at.

She even believed Jussie Smollett!!

😂😂😂

Edited by Al Bundy

In his attempt to become the oldest American President ever, Trump is promising to release “A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week,” according to the New York Post." One wonders what goes past his mind when when he grapples with the concepts "...Large, Complex, (and)Detailed...".

Meanwhile Brian Kemp-The Governor- replied in English,"The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor. The future of our country is at stake in 2024 and that must be our focus." 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Annie Bynnol said:

In his attempt to become the oldest American President ever, Trump is promising to release “A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week,” according to the New York Post." One wonders what goes past his mind when when he grapples with the concepts "...Large, Complex, (and)Detailed...".

And even more so with the concept of irrefutable - which appears to be "if I shout it loud enough and often enough, then that's evidence enough".

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Not too bright is Kamala.  

I kind of feel sorry for her to be honest as she has obviously been put in a position that she is hopeless at.

She even believed Jussie Smollett!!

😂😂😂

I can’t weigh up if you approve off Joe Biden Or approve off a man who is in court for lying to his own people to save his own miserable skin You don’t have to print loads on here to know right from wrong Same went for our lying hound Johnson  The world does not need them  But a person as their own thoughts on the matters 

6 hours ago, Slinny said:

I can’t weigh up if you approve off Joe Biden Or approve off a man who is in court for lying to his own people to save his own miserable skin You don’t have to print loads on here to know right from wrong Same went for our lying hound Johnson  The world does not need them  But a person as their own thoughts on the matters 

I am a republican but Biden seems to be doing ok to be fair, even though I believe him to be a sanctimonious robot.

Like I've said a few times, Trump comes across as a narcissistic pig but I am in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he is being hunted down because he made some very important people look like fools when he won the presidency.

They will not rest until he either gets a bit of jail time or he is made bankrupt.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I am a republican but Biden seems to be doing ok to be fair, even though I believe him to be a sanctimonious robot.

Like I've said a few times, Trump comes across as a narcissistic pig but I am in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that he is being hunted down because he made some very important people look like fools when he won the presidency.

They will not rest until he either gets a bit of jail time or he is made bankrupt.

Hilary was meant to be president

She's part of the red state political establishment

And its so the so called liberal left who are voting for her 🤣

Trump knew what was going on and decided to disrupt the grand plan

The USA is no longer a democracy but a regime