Mr Trump - All discussion here

On 25/08/2023 at 08:58, RJRB said:

Of course.

Now available on T shirts,bumper stickers,mug shot on mugs,masks, etc.etc. and  all proceeds  to the legal battle fund.

Double down repeatedly is the Trump way.

His mugshot would look great on the front of a baby-grow

What to know about Trump's mug shot - POLITICO

with I'VE JUST **** MY NAPPY

written underneath the mug shot!

😃

Edited by Mister M
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

IF this the real mugshot surely it is copyright of the police and I can not see them allowing it's use.

Just now, Mister M said:

State of it.  Looks like a toddler about to have a strop because he's just been denied a Curly Wurly in Tesco.

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

Sorry to repeat myself but it all has to be considered against the backdrop of demonstration in the USA and UK immediately after Mr. Trump was Democratically elected. 

Was no different to fringe elements when any side loses (with one notable exception)...

... no-one assaulted the capital, or effectively attempted a coup to subvert the result and steal the election 🙄

Edited by Magilla

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

Sorry to repeat myself but it all has to be considered against the backdrop of demonstration in the USA and UK immediately after Mr. Trump was Democratically elected. 

The reality is that all the conventional wisdom of the masses is brought to them neatly packaged in sound bites, by their Media, Academia, schools, and social platforms.

When those sources have a horse in the race, all bets are off!  :)

All the the charges made against Trump, lying, rape, misogyny, racism. bribery, family enrichment, withholding classified and subpoenaed documents, violating Oath of Office, disputing election outcomes outcomes, have been levelled against the Clinton and Biden families, with spectacularly differing prosecutorial efforts, by Law Enforcement Agencies. and commentary by the mainstream Media. :)

And Obama, who was in charge when all this malfeasance by his Party, his Intelligence Agencies, FBI, CIA and NI, first invasion of Ukraine, was going on, is allowed to float above it all, socially distancing himself from his former constituents in Chicago, up there in Martha's Vineyard, playground of the filthy rich white Democrats. with no comment, or even a question about the mess he created.

You'd have be an idiot, gullible, blind or ultra partisan to have somehow missed it! 

Human nature!

Edited by trastrick

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

The reality is that all the conventional wisdom of the masses is brought to them neatly packaged in sound bites, by their Media, Academia, schools, and social platforms.

When those sources have a horse in the race, all bets are off!  :)

Yawn... nothing but sour grapes.

All the the charges made against Trump, lying,rape, misogyny, racism. bribery, family enrichment, withholding classified and subpoenaed documents, disputing election outcomes outcomes, have been levelled against the Clinton and Biden families, with spectacularly differing prosecutorial efforts, and commentary by the main stream Media. :)

Those differing prosecutorial efforts are entirely a result of the actions of the accused, after the fact.

You'd have be an idiot, gullible, blind or ultra partisan to have somehow missed it! 

...as you would to miss the staggering and stark differences in the conduct of the persons involved. :thumbsup:

Turns out, committing even more crimes to try cover your tracks has consequences too... who knew! 🙄 

When you spend all your time trying to compare apples to sausages, with no concept of anything going on... no wonder you're so confused! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

😃

Lol

If it ever does come down to the short strokes, and the East does attack the West,  who do you prefer to lead the defence? Or grace a recruitment poster?

The person above?

These guys?

196827.jpg?v=1649250486

This one?

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-Parsing-Bill.jpg

Who best exemplifies strength, resistance, and determination, like THIS one?

EhVm4GnXcAQvAci.jpg:large

Edited by trastrick

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

If it ever does come down to the short strokes, and the East does attack the West,  who do you prefer to lead the defence? Or grace a recruitment poster?

The person above?

These guys?

196827.jpg?v=1649250486

This one?

Petrina-Ryan-Kleid-Parsing-Bill.jpg

Who best exemplifies strength, resistance, and determination, like THIS one?

EhVm4GnXcAQvAci.jpg:large

You are a weird one

• Like 2