Mr Trump - All discussion here

18 hours ago, Hecate said:

Must admit that it's good to see Obama again.  And the comparison with Trump is on point:

Brace yourself.  Trump/Biden pics and videos from the depths of the rabbit hole incoming in 3, 2, 1 ...

Kimmel's just another leftwing hack that makes a buck of criticising Trump.

An empty suit, like his pal Biden, despite his 50 or so writers, putting words into his mouth, he's hemorrhaged a third of his viewers in the last year, or so.

His target has built spectacular state of the art skyscrapers around the world, and in his spare time, as President, kept inflation and energy costs low, lowered taxes, raised real wages, and kept the world at relative peace. and started no new endless wars. :)

https://www.dezeen.com/2016/11/02/donald-trump-towers-skyscrapers-around-the-world/

trump-international-hotel-tower-chicago_

And what do you lot of miseries do in YOUR spare time?  :)

trump-ocean-club-panama-city_dezeen-1704

trump-tower-fifth-avenue-new-york_dezeen

trump-world-tower-new-york_dezeen-1704x9

Trump Towers, Sunny Isles Beach

trump-tower-las-vegas_dezeen-1704x2556.j

trump-towers-istanbul_dezeen-1704x2272.j

And what do you miseries do in YOUR spare time?  :)

My diary entries when I was 13 about worshipping Andrew Ridgeley were less embarrassing than that drool-spattered Trump fluffage up there. 

6 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

HE didn't build them - if those were built by companies he 'owned', it was the employees that did the work.

He just licenses the name.  Like this one:

A Panama tower carries Trump's name and ties to organized crime
The Trump Organization licensed its name to a luxury condo tower in Panama riddled with ties to drug money and international organized crime.

7 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

HE didn't build them - if those were built by companies he 'owned', it was the employees that did the work.

Piece o' cake, right?

Lots of good workers in Sheffield (I was one) but you managed a Hole in the Road, Park Hill Flats, and a Shopping Center!  :)

Oh and a tram to take you there!

3 minutes ago, Hecate said:

He just licenses the name.  Like this one:

A Panama tower carries Trump's name and ties to organized crime
The Trump Organization licensed its name to a luxury condo tower in Panama riddled with ties to drug money and international organized crime.

One of the most corrupt Corporations in the World, BURISMA, had a Biden on its Board of Directors :)

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Piece o' cake, right?

Lots of good workers in Sheffield (I was one) but you managed a Hole in the Road, Park Hill Flats, and a Shopping Center!  :)

Oh and a tram to take you there!

I know you have mental issues - but that takes the cake!