Mr Trump - All discussion here

27 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Left or right are right to be concerned about the sad state of the heads of their parties,just as we in the U.K. have lamented the stature of our own Party leaders.

I have agreed that Trump is the man most likely to succeed as far as the Republican Party is concerned but when push comes to shove I do not see why he should gain the necessary additional votes since the last election.

Who knows?

A couple of years ago Johnson and the Conservatives were going to be in power for the foreseeable future and Labour would never get back in (according to some).

Keep blowing your Trumpet as the drama unfolds.

Thank you, I will support him as long as he is legally allowed to run for President.

Then I will support the next warm body who best exemplifies his foreign and domestic policies. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Thank you, I will support him as long as he is legally allowed to run for President.

Then I will support the next warm body who best exemplifies his foreign and domestic policies. :)

That’s the way to do it.

Support the party that best represents your own views on a wide range of policies .

(and hope that their leaders have some basic decency)

Edited by RJRB

3 hours ago, RJRB said:

That’s the way to do it.

Support the party that best represents your own views on a wide range of policies .

(and hope that their leaders have some basic decency)

It saddens my heart, to realize that the leaders of Republican Party can never aspire to the overwhelming support from the Media, academia, celebrity, the EU, the Pope and the vaunted United Nations, that has been enjoyed by the spiritually and morally pure Obama and Biden during their combined 26 years in the Presidency.

It raises the question of why the Republican Party are consistently elected to office at all.

LMFAO

Edited by trastrick

20 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It saddens my heart, to realize that the leaders of Republican Party can never aspire to the overwhelming support from the Media, academia, celebrity, the EU, the Pope and the vaunted United Nations, that has been enjoyed by the spiritually and morally pure Obama and Biden during their combined 26 years in the Presidency.

It raises the question of why the Republican Party are consistently elected to office at all.

LMFAO

I think that you continue to confuse the Republican Party and it’s many former respected Presidents with the Donald Trump faction of the current party.

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No chance, but it would be absolutely comedy gold watching the meltdown.

Maybe, maybe not, but I agree, the run up to the next election will be 10 months of riveting reality show television to end all reality shows.

Not even a Hollywood hack writer could write this incredible stuff.