Mr Trump - All discussion here

21 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Anyone that thinks that Biden is capable of anything is seriously ignorant or chooses to ignore that the man is seriously ill

I guess that's hard to see through the Trump hatred beer goggles

Lol

You can waste your time debating some people, but it's quicker to go to the source of their criticism.

The daily talking points and latest "debunking" and "fact checking" the Left supply their gullible fellow travelers with.  :)

It's all on CNN and The Guardian.

Not an original thought among the eminently predictable, lockstep, lot of 'em!

Edited by trastrick
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

You can waste your time debating some people, but it's quicker to go to the source of their criticism.

The daily talking points and latest "debunking" and "fact checking" the Left supply their gullible fellow travelers with.  :)

Not an original thought among the lot of 'em!

Yawn... got nowt... as usual. :thumbsup: 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

Anyone with eyes can see that Biden is not the full tickets

That poor old man is struggling with even basic functions like walking talking and thinking 

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Lol

You literally quoted a piece from the Guardian this morning.  Didn't support your point, of course, but hey, at least you tried.

You've also quoted CNN, the BBC etc on several occasions, according to what point you were groping for at the time.

Baby steps, but you'll get there eventually.

10 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Anyone with eyes can see that Biden is not the full tickets

That poor old man is struggling with even basic functions like walking talking and thinking 

Biden has seen better days and the Democrats should find a better candidate, but anyone who knows the difference between right and wrong and has any grasp whatsoever on morals can see that Trump is an obscenity of a person.

A ' man ' who mocks the disabled, is a serial liar, disparages his country's hero's, treats women like objects, is a racist and insults those he hasn't got the intelligence to debate with.

Trump is, and always has been, a piece of human excretia. The Rolling Stones knew what a scumbag he was way back in 1989. Wake Up!

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-the-rolling-stones-vs-donald-trump-yarn-atlantic-city-gig-20160315-story.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

So, having gone on and on and on about Hunter Biden's business dealings and potential links his dad might have to them Raskin rips GOP for not agreeing to open hearing for Hunter Biden

“Let me get this straight,” Raskin said in his statement. “After wailing and moaning for ten months about Hunter Biden and alluding to some vast unproven family conspiracy, after sending Hunter Biden a subpoena to appear and testify, Chairman Comer and the Oversight Republicans now reject his offer to appear before the full Committee and the eyes of the world and to answer any questions that they pose?”

Raskin’s statement comes after Hunter Biden’s attorney, Abbe Lowell, responded on Tuesday to a subpoena from the Oversight committee proposing a public hearing on Dec. 13, instead of the committee’s proposal of a closed-door deposition.

In Lowell’s letter, he wrote that he did not trust the committee to provide an accurate account of closed-door proceedings.

“We have seen you use closed-door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door,” Lowell wrote in a letter to Comer on Tuesday. “If, as you claim, your efforts are important and involve issues that Americans should know about, then let the light shine on these proceedings.”

The GOP have nothing. They know they have nothing. They don't want it proved they have nothing so they can continue with their "Woo. Hunter Biden's laptop" nonsense.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/dec/09/trump-biden-poll-election-presidential

Oh my.

I bet the Guardian employee was spitting out his skinny latte having to write that.

I can't wait....it's gonna be the best day ever when Trump gets reelected 

I'll take the day off and buy a huge bag of popcorn that day watching all the woke lefties losing their minds 

29 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I can't wait....it's gonna be the best day ever when Trump gets reelected 

I'll take the day off and buy a huge bag of popcorn that day watching all the woke lefties losing their minds 

😂😂

Never gets old.

Nancy knows all about banks!!

Edited by Al Bundy