Mr Trump - All discussion here

15 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Ok. You can't see it then.

That's not good for a former educator.

Don't be shy. Link to it. If I've made a false allegation I'll be happy to retract it and apologise 👍

Nice swerve. 

I'll take it you don't have the nerve to name names then.

Figures.

Got no moral fibre that lot .

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Its been asked before but why was he not in a criminal court for this heinous offence ? 

Because the statute of limitations had expired.  If you're interested in the case, rather than the tedious tag-teaming ****-posting of our friends here, this article provides relevant background.  It also mentions examples of some of what, I'm sure you'll agree, are the obvious reasons why some victims of sexual abuse, sexual assault and rape do not initially report their attacks.

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Disgusting post and puts you lower than a rapist. In my opinion.

Can't quite get my head around the thought processes that result in someone not only thinking that but writing it down for all to see.

11 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

It's not 'hurty words' though is it?

It's an accusation that some posters are rape apologists. That's pretty sick. Almost as sick as accusing someone of being a rapist when they aren't.

People have had their lives ruined by such accusations. No doubt Delbow will be along shortly to confirm who exactly he is referring to with that 'rape apologist' comment. Unless he has no bottle of course. 

Maybe you haven't noticed that when male figures in the public eye are accused of rape or sexual assault, several men on this site will appear in order to question the motives of the accusers first and foremost. Money and attention being the primary motives thrown around. Having actually been raped or sexually assaulted never seems to be considered one of the possible motives in these scenarios. It's an example of rape culture and is one of the reasons this forum deters people who are not middle aged male sexists and racists.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Because the statute of limitations had expired.  If you're interested in the case, rather than the tedious tag-teaming ****-posting of our friends here, this article provides relevant background.  It also mentions examples of some of what, I'm sure you'll agree, are the obvious reasons why some victims of sexual abuse, sexual assault and rape do not initially report their attacks.

Thank you . That was all that was required.  I asked a question and you answered it. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Hecate said:

Can't quite get my head around the thought processes that result in someone not only thinking that but writing it down for all to see.

its what i thought when i read it last night

somebody needs their moral compass realigning if they think somebodys joke (even if below the belt) even comes close to, let alone lower than a rapist?? it beggars belief how somebody can actually think that.

Yet then they are also the first to condemn people for being "offended" by people exercising their "free speech" and here we have the exact polar opposite.

hypocrites spring to mind

Edited by melthebell
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Delbow said:

Maybe you haven't noticed that when male figures in the public eye are accused of rape or sexual assault, several men on this site will appear in order to question the motives of the accusers first and foremost. Money and attention being the primary motives thrown around. Having actually been raped or sexually assaulted never seems to be considered one of the possible motives in these scenarios. It's an example of rape culture and is one of the reasons this forum deters people who are not middle aged male sexists and racists.

There is a huge difference between allegations of rape or sexual assault and being convicted of rape or sexual assault in a criminal court of law.  Donald Trump has every right to deny the allegation made by the woman which a  New York civil court judged him to be guilty of.  He pleaded not guilty in the civil court and continued after the civil court ruling to deny the allegation happened.  It is ludicrous that Donald Trump has been ordered to pay the woman over $83 million for simply maintaining his innocence.  Maintaining your innocence should not result in being found guilty in a civil court for defamation.

Would you admit to an allegation of rape or sexual assault if you knew you had done no such thing?

24 minutes ago, melthebell said:

its what i thought when i read it last night

somebody needs their moral compass realigning if they think somebodys joke (even if below the belt) even comes close to, let alone lower than a rapist?? it beggars belief how somebody can actually think that.

Yet then they are also the first to condemn people for being "offended" by people exercising their "free speech" and here we have the exact polar opposite.

hypocrites spring to mind

Well mate , if you think tarring someone with the rapist  sympathiser brush is a joke , then that’s fine .  I don’t.

Edited by hackey lad

15 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well mate , if you think tarring someone with the rapist  sympathiser brush is a joke , then that’s fine .  I don’t.

Joke or not, below the belt or not it's not even in the same league to be classed as lower than an actual rapist, give yer head a wobble fella, you're better than that

• Like 1