Mr Trump - All discussion here

18 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Well mate , if you think tarring someone with the rapist  sympathiser brush is a joke , then that’s fine .  I don’t.

It was an astonishing thing for you to say.

I’ve no idea why you are even trying to defend it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

California teen extradited to Florida is believed to be serial ‘swatter’

Alan Filion, 17, facing felony charges over allegedly faking call to send armed police to mosque, may have been active since 2021.

I can see 'swatting' coming over here in the future.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/01/swat-teen-extradited-california-florida

Trump would encourage Putin to invade NATO countries who don't pay 2% of their GDP on defence.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/11/donald-trump-says-he-would-encourage-russia-to-attack-nato-countries-who-dont-pay-bills

"During a 70-minute stump speech in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Trump recalled telling an unnamed European head of state at an unspecified Nato meeting while he was president that the US would not defend any countries who were “delinquent”.

While some immediately questioned whether the purported conversation occurred, Trump continued: “One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, ‘Well, sir, if we don’t pay, and we’re attacked by Russia, will you protect us?’

“I said, ‘You didn’t pay, you’re delinquent?’ No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”

8 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

Trump, his two  eldest sons and associates guilty of fraud fined over $350m and barred  from running any corporation or entity in New York,

Indeed. Trump is up to his neck in sewage once again.

The sooner he's wearing an orange jumpsuit in a penitentiary, looking up at one of those 'big beautiful walls' he's so keen on, the better.  

• Like 1

There will be plenty of "...Donald Trump seekers" on Monday, they are also called 'creditors'. Not that they are worried about his honesty, it's just that he owes $half a billion in cash and he is banned from borrowing it.

From President to insurrectionist to shoe salesman- and people vote for him?

The only reason he wants to be the oldest President ever is so that he can Pardon himself rather than bankrupt himself.

• Like 1