Mr Trump - All discussion here

• 2 months later...
Just now, m williamson said:

Guilty................ but found not guilty.

Using that standard we could say if he's found guilty then he could still be innocent. 

36 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Using that standard we could say if he's found guilty then he could still be innocent. 

Not unless we disregard the mans character and his congenital modus operandi .

Trump is a lying, narcissist,  racist, misogynist, cheating, despicable piece of work who has publicly mocked a disabled person and insulted a genuine American war hero, despite ensuring that he himself never faced his country's enemy. 

He has also incited insurrection against his country's elected government and democracy itself. The result of which was five deaths and injuries to 174 police officers.

Take a look at the various testimonies and make your own mind up.  https://www.axios.com/2024/04/30/trump-trial-hush-money-witnesses-testimony-updates

I know who I believe.

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Not unless we disregard the mans character and his congenital modus operandi .

Trump is a lying, narcissist,  racist, misogynist, cheating, despicable piece of work who has publicly mocked a disabled person and insulted a genuine American war hero, despite ensuring that he himself never faced his country's enemy. 

He has also incited insurrection against his country's elected government and democracy itself. The result of which was five deaths and injuries to 174 police officers.

Take a look at the various testimonies and make your own mind up.  https://www.axios.com/2024/04/30/trump-trial-hush-money-witnesses-testimony-updates

I know who I believe.

Wow.

So much TDS in that post 🤣🤣🤣

Look, you belive who youre told to you like. I personally think this whole trial is a fraudulent attempt to stop the republican nominee from campaigning in the hope it stops him being potus. I neither like nor dislike trump but let's be clear, this is Lawfare and nothing more 👍

Trumps following is growing with every attempt that's made to silence him. In my humble opinion the only way to stop him becoming president is either stop the election taking place or for trump to have a very 'tragic accident'. 

Just my two penneth 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wow.

Look, you belive who youre told to you like. I personally think this whole trial is a fraudulent attempt to stop the republican nominee from campaigning in the hope it stops him being potus. I neither like nor dislike trump but let's be clear, this is Lawfare and nothing more 👍

Trumps following is growing with every attempt that's made to silence him. In my humble opinion the only way to stop him becoming president is either stop the election taking place or for trump to have a very 'tragic accident'. 

Just my two penneth 

usual Trump loving right wing conspiracy claptrap, the jury and judge have heard all the evidence from both sides, they and only they will decide. im sure there was sufficient evidence of wrong doing to go to trial. Remember this isnt just about paying a woman hush money, its about why and the depths gone to hide it and hide other things which lead to fraud (alledgedly). if you commit fraud there usually is a trail to follow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Wow.

Just my two penneth 

My bold.

Just now, melthebell said:

usual Trump loving right wing conspiracy claptrap 

Snipped 

Oh dear Mel 🤣

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Oh dear Mel 🤣

see you cut out the stuff  that you cant argue against cos they are fact, cry all you want about that its true

Edited by melthebell