Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just now, melthebell said:

see you cut out the stuff  that you cant argue against cos they are fact

I cut out because you were wrong with your very first statement and I chose to reply to that. So, will you accept your first statement was wrong? 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

I cut out because you were wrong with your very first statement and I chose to reply to that. So, will you accept your first statement was wrong? 

no because its true, you havent based your opinion on the facts or evidence of the case, you have based it on conspiracy theories bandied about by the Right, and Republicans, Trump himself has said it numerous times before and during the trial, IT DOESNT MAKE IT CORRECT, the rest of my post that you snipped out because you cant argue against shows the reasons why its nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Wow.

So much TDS in that post 🤣🤣🤣

Look, you belive who youre told to you like. I personally think this whole trial is a fraudulent attempt to stop the republican nominee from campaigning in the hope it stops him being potus. I neither like nor dislike trump but let's be clear, this is Lawfare and nothing more 👍

Trumps following is growing with every attempt that's made to silence him. In my humble opinion the only way to stop him becoming president is either stop the election taking place or for trump to have a very 'tragic accident'. 

Just my two penneth 

You neither like nor dislike Trump?  Says a great deal about you.

It is a perfectly normal human trait to form an opinion on other people once you have some knowledge of their general behaviour. It's how we make friends and choose to avoid certain people.   It's also normal to be indifferent and unconcerned about people you have little or no knowledge of. 

However, when someone is in a position where they may choose to do something that will effect you and your family's life and you have a great deal of information as to how they conduct themselves to come out with " I neither like nor dislike Trump " puts you in a weird and wonderful minority category.  Anyone incapable of seeing him for what he is shouldn't be allowed out without supervision.

My nephew is married to an American lady from Wisconsin, she and her family are Republicans, she detests Trump but will vote Republican anyway.

Same as some people in this country accept the Tories have made a balls of it but will still vote Conservative.

8 minutes ago, melthebell said:

no because its true, .

Snipped 

No, it isn't. I'm neither right wing nor do I like trump.

So I reckon we should leave it there unless of course you're prepared to admit you are wrong? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

Guilty................ but found not guilty.

To be guilty it has to be a unanimous verdict. Majority verdicts are not allowed unlike in the UK. It could go to re-trial.

15 minutes ago, BigPP said:

To be guilty it has to be a unanimous verdict. Majority verdicts are not allowed unlike in the UK. It could go to re-trial.

My bold 

Apparently not so in this case.

25 minutes ago, BigPP said:

That was not what I was saying. I was saying that he's definitely guilty but he'll very probably get away with it because jailing an ex president who is currently running for re-election isn't exactly the image the country wants.

37 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes, it says I neither like nor dislike him 👍

So you're disinterested in Trump? Despite which you post numerous opinions about him and come across as something of a Trumpflake.

Presumably you neither like nor dislike Putin? Although as Trump has described him as a genius, allows him unprecedented private conversations and  has promised to help Russia in the war with Ukraine maybe you think he's a lovely bloke?

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/17/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-praise-00116414