Mr Trump - All discussion here

11 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, interesting video..

You're thoughts? 

Well, I attempted to watch and understand that mash-up, and certainly failed on the 'understanding' bit. I know Americans seem to have short attention spans, but really...?

20 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Well, I attempted to watch and understand that mash-up, and certainly failed on the 'understanding' bit. I know Americans seem to have short attention spans, but really...?

My bold 

You're definitely on to something there. I once tried watching an American show on an American satellite station..

My GOD!!!!

Adverts ever 10 minutes and then an approx 1 minute recap of what happened in the previous bit before the adverts. 

It was the most mind numbing experience of my life.. 

31 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I think Trump is a dick, I think he is a liar, I think he is thick skinned and power hungry, probably like most world leaders.

However there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that ever since he sat in the oval office back in 2016 after embarrassing so many powerful people there has been a complete witch-hunt to get revenge. To suggest otherwise would be extremely naive.

Yup, definitely revenge and the people who ignore this or think its great because they hate trump don't realise what how dangerous this is.

A sitting president helping to persecute his biggest rival and hopefully get him locked up?

That's banana Republic stuff.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Yup, definitely revenge and the people who ignore this or think its great because they hate trump don't realise what how dangerous this is.

A sitting president helping to persecute his biggest rival and hopefully get him locked up?

That's banana Republic stuff.

But refusing to accept the result of a national democratic vote and inciting insurrection and an attack on the Capitol isn't Banana Republic stuff?

https://www.britannica.com/event/January-6-U-S-Capitol-attack

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, m williamson said:

But refusing to accept the result of a national democratic vote and inciting insurrection and an attack on the Capitol isn't Banana Republic stuff?

https://www.britannica.com/event/January-6-U-S-Capitol-attack

If that's what you believe then I'm very happy for you.

And let's say it's true for a moment,

He's the current Republican front runner, do you feel it appropriate for the current potus and his administration to try and prevent him campaigning with attempts to get him imprisoned on bogus felonies? Think carefully. You may hate trump, you may feel justified in feeling that way but seriously,  do agree with what the Biden administration is doing? 

5 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

Verdict reached!

Court is being pulled back together to hear it... live on the news channels now.

Gonna take a while, there's 34 charges and all jury members need to write guilty or not guilty for each one lol

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Personally I reckon it'll be a guilty verdit.

All this effort,  all this drama for the Democrats NOT to get a guilty verdict?

I cant see it.

Anyway....

giphy.gif

And in the real world?