Mr Trump - All discussion here

Trump must be the most litigious idiot on the planet. Its been claimed that he owes half a billion dollars of legal fees to date.

Even his lawyers took pity on the clown and persuaded him to drop the lawsuit against Bill Maher. They presumably had to explain to Trump what a joke is. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/donald-trump-withdraws-bill-maher-432675/ As he clearly has no sense of humour whatsoever.

Speaking of debt Trump seems to revel in it.  https://www.propublica.org/article/national-debt-trump

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You will be when  He,  Putin and Kim Jong un blow the World up between them.  Flippin Maniacs. :gag:

Thanks for the heads up.  I will look in the yellow pages first thing in the morning to find a contractor who can build a nuclear fallout shelter in my back garden.

Edited by Derby

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

It would be a lot cheaper and safer for the World if they sent him sraight to the Electric Chair. :hihi:

Thats rather sick.

Shame on you for that.

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

You will be when  He,  Putin and Kim Jong un blow the World up between them.  Flippin Maniacs. :gag:

You really need to step away from your TV. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Derby said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I will look in the yellow pages first thing in the morning to find a contractor who can build a nuclear fallout shelter in my back garden.

You bet get your shovel out because Yellow Pages finished in 2019.  :hihi:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

They didn’t do it a few years ago , why now ?

Its still on their agenda,  they are just waiting for the Tory Party to win the next GE for extra support from another idiot, Sunak.:help: