Mr Trump - All discussion here

Why are you against demonstrations taking place? Trump is very unpopular in the UK... if we are a democratic country we should be allowed to demonstrate against a foreign leader who many believe is a nasty and unpleasant person.

Also, when has Sadiq Khan told people to cause destruction in protests? :confused:

Khan will encourage demonstrations, and as you say we are a democratic country, but in my opinion destruction and demonstrations go together.

Khan will encourage demonstrations, and as you say we are a democratic country, but in my opinion destruction and demonstrations go together.

I believe the vast majority of demonstrators will be peaceful. To oppose demonstrations just because an idiotic minority might be destructive or even violent is giving in to the sort of anti opposition policies espoused by people like Putin and Trump.

A million people could demonstrate against Trump and if one chucked an egg you'd pick up on the egg chucker and forget about the rest.

A million people could demonstrate against Trump and if one chucked an egg you'd pick up on the egg chucker and forget about the rest.

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

No more said!

I don't think you need worry too much. Trump is scared of going anywhere near protesters so they will need Sheffield Forgemasters Supergun to fire an egg to have any chance of hitting the egotistical fellow. :)

I don't think you need worry too much. Trump is scared of going anywhere near protesters so they will need Sheffield Forgemasters Supergun to fire an egg to have any chance of hitting the egotistical fellow. :)

Any chance of a reply to post 820 , or are you to embarrassed ? :hihi:

Any chance of a reply to post 820 , or are you to embarrassed ? :hihi:

Sorry, I misquoted you. But you do seem to be blaming Khan for violence by claiming he doesnt order protesters to be peaceful. I don't like Khan (although he is vastly preferable to Trump) but I think its unfair to blame him for protesters turning violent if that does happen.

Sorry, I misquoted you. But you do seem to be blaming Khan for violence by claiming he doesnt order protesters to be peaceful. I don't like Khan (although he is vastly preferable to Trump) but I think its unfair to blame him for protesters turning violent if that does happen.

Ive said before im not exactly a fan of Trump but if I had to choose between Khan and Trump , then it would be Trump every time