Mr Trump - All discussion here

20 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

From the link above;

What does the summary say?

"The special counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official conspired or knowingly co-ordinated with Russia," Mr Barr writes.

On the issue of whether justice was obstructed, Mr Mueller's report says: "While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

And as for Trump surrendering to the Taliban......................................................

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

From the link above;

What does the summary say?

"The special counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official conspired or knowingly co-ordinated with Russia,"

Well what are you referring to then exactly when you say "Trump's ties with Putin" as you did in your earlier post? If you don't mean the official investigation into colluding with Russia in the run up to his election, which found no solid evidence that would stand up in a court of law, then I don't get what you're going on about. The fact Trump and Putin might knock about with some of the same people is no proof of anything. What are you accusing Trump of in relation to Putin exactly?

1 minute ago, Vrsaljko said:

Well what are you referring to then exactly when you say "Trump's ties with Putin" as you did in your earlier post? If you don't mean the official investigation into colluding with Russia in the run up to his election, which found no solid evidence that would stand up in a court of law, then I don't get what you're going on about. The fact Trump and Putin might knock about with some of the same people is no proof of anything. What are you accusing Trump of in relation to Putin exactly?

So you're happy that Trump efffectively surrendered to the Taliban.

Re: Putin the  line from Mueller "this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him" says a lot.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So you're happy that Trump efffectively surrendered to the Taliban.

Re: Putin the  line from Mueller "this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him" says a lot.

You seem like the sort of person who would just moan about Trump regardless of what he did. If he said right, I'm committing to Afghanistan for another decade and we're going to nuke the Taliban into oblivion even if it means civilian casualties, then you'd most likely be on here moaning about US foreign policy and extending wars overseas.

You didn't answer my question either. What are you accusing Trump of in relation to Putin?

Edited by Vrsaljko
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vrsaljko said:

You seem like the sort of person who would just moan about Trump regardless of what he did. If he said right, I'm committing to Afghanistan for another decade and we're going to nuke the Taliban into oblivion even if it means civilian casualties, then you'd most likely be on here moaning about US foreign policy and extending wars overseas.

So Trump did nowt to stop the Taliban even though their offensive started straight after the "treaty" Trump signed giving the Taliban a free run of Afghanistan.

But i t's all Biden's fault.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

So Trump did nowt to stop the Taliban even though their offensive started straight after the "treaty" Trump signed giving the Taliban a free run of Afghanistan.

But i t's all Biden's fault.

You've still not answered the question. What are you specifically accusing Trump of in relation to Putin?

Just now, Vrsaljko said:

You've still not answered the question. What are you specifically accusing Trump of in relation to Putin?

Have answered it a couple of times.

Now - about Trump surrendering to the Taliban.

After the signing of the US–Taliban deal on February 29, 2020, insurgent attacks against Afghan security forces surged. The Taliban resumed offensive operations against the Afghan army and police on March 3, 2020, conducting attacks in Kunduz and Helmand provinces.[49] On March 4, the US conducted airstrikes on Taliban fighters in Afghanistan's southern Helmand province.[50]

However, in the aftermath of the agreement, the US stopped supporting the Afghan military in its offensive operations, forcing it to take mostly defensive positions around the country. 

7 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Have answered it a couple of times.

You said "Team Trump's ties with Putin are well documented" before I posted the link which you are now cherry picking the above sentence from. So I'm asking what has made up your mind. You clearly don't want to answer because you have no specific examples, suffer from Trump derangement syndrome, and have just decided he's a bad man because the mainstream media has told you so.

Also, the report found no evidence that there was any collusion between Trump and Russia, and that would be good enough in a court of law. You don't need to be exonerated to prove something didn't happen. There just needs to be a burden of proof on the prosecution to show you DID do something, and that didn't happen in this case.

• Like 1

So despite the evidence that Trump did nowt to deter the Taliban after signing over Afghanistan to them in his treaty you're still going to blame Biden.

You appear to be avoiding that.

Re: Putin  - for the nth time - Mueller was fairly clear "this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"