Mr Trump - All discussion here

Ive said before im not exactly a fan of Trump but if I had to choose between Khan and Trump , then it would be Trump every time

I second that.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 08:51 ----------

Let's agree that Obama is better than both of them. :)

I bet you also think Blair is the best PM this country has had.

Pleased Trump won the election and not H Clinton.

I second that.

---------- Post added 28-04-2018 at 08:51 ----------

I bet you also think Blair is the best PM this country has had.

Pleased Trump won the election and not H Clinton.

Donald v Hilary? What a choice to have to make. I think Bernie would have been the best choice.

Just been reading a tweet from Trump in which he threatens any country who dares to support a rival bid to host the 2026 World Cup. Had to double check that it was about Trump, not Putin!

2026 ?

Still not enough time for Diana Ross to improve her penalty taking

:help:

It would be a bit difficult to pick up on a egg chucker if a million people were demonstrating, but if that was the only thing that was thrown during the million people demonstrating, and no damage to cars and property I wouldn’t complain. Well as long as the egg didn’t hit The President.

but what if they all chucked eggs?

2026 ?

Still not enough time for Diana Ross to improve her penalty taking

:help:

The host country will be selected years before 2026. USA are bidding and Trump has threatened any country who dares to support any of the rival bids. Surely that should be enough to get the USA bid dismissed straight away because of Trump trying to win the bid by bribes.

The host country will be selected years before 2026. USA are bidding and Trump has threatened any country who dares to support any of the rival bids. Surely that should be enough to get the USA bid dismissed straight away because of Trump trying to win the bid by bribes.

Oh yes, I can imagine FIFA taking a dim view of bribery :nod::hihi: