Mr Trump - All discussion here

Stop the press!

MSNBC are not Trump fans!

Trump has done at least 156 rallies in the last 4 years, in almost every State in the Union. Sometimes 4 in one day!

Spoken to record crowds for countless hours.  Sometimes he tries to lighten it up a bit. His supporters love it!

But the Russian Collusion Hoax crowd and their dupes are desperate to prevent him from being elected, or even running again. Same old, same old, and it's just not working.

His recent kangaroo court conviction is under Appeal, with some notable legal and media folks saying he has a good chance to have it overturned.

They are trying again to put the fear of god in the electorate accusing him of every crime on the books, if he's elected.

But the reality is, he was elected, and served, and none of this happened! It's pure demagoguery. He didn't even go after Hillary during his term. He says "Success is the best revenge".

Serious folks should be asking why 51 top Intelligence officials, many of whom promoted the Russian Hoax/{Pee Tape Conspiracy Theory, signed a letter claiming the Biden Laptop from Hell was "Russian Disinformation", when now it has been used in evidence in a Court of Law to convict Hunter.

They may be called to account one day!

And he who laughs last.......😄

14 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

What a load of tripe 😂😂😂

It was in fact an excellent summation of the mans character, or rather lack thereof.  Perhaps you'd care to point out precisely what part you disagree with and provide some evidence to the contrary?

The Rolling Stones agree that Trump is a piece of excrement.   https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/keith-richards-stab-donald-trump-rolling-stones/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, m williamson said:

It was in fact an excellent summation of the mans character, or rather lack thereof.  Perhaps you'd care to point out precisely what part you disagree with and provide some evidence to the contrary?

The Rolling Stones agree that Trump is a piece of excrement.   https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/keith-richards-stab-donald-trump-rolling-stones/

Oh no! Say it's not true. Sir Michael Jagger? His Royal Eminence?

What with the Clintons, Bidens, CNN, Guardian, Cher and Di Nero, and Harvey Weinstein worshiper Meryl Streep (he's "God", she said!) i'm beginning to doubt my fealty to President Trump!

But I still wouldn't let that crowd of miscreants anywhere near my daughters.😃

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

Oh no! Say it's not true. Sir Michael Jagger? His Royal Eminence?

What with the Clintons, Bidens, CNN, Guardian, Cher and Di Nero, and Harvey Weinstein worshiper Meryl Streep (he's "God", she said!) i'm beginning to doubt my fealty to President Trump!

But I still wouldn't let that crowd of miscreants anywhere near my daughters.😃

You'd let Trump nears your daughters?

He isn't to be trusted around his own daughter, who he's on record as describing as " Hot " and " a piece of ass ".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

His lack of any kind of redeeming feature is quite extraordinary. He doesn't even like dogs, and the feeling is mutual, dogs are good judges of character. 

He 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You'd let Trump nears your daughters?

He isn't to be trusted around his own daughter, who he's on record as describing as " Hot " and " a piece of ass ".

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

You've got a very dirty mind!😀

His kids are a credit to their parents. Independent educated executives who run the world wide Trump financial empire.

His Jewish Son in law brokered the  Abraham  Peace Accords.

Between the UAE and Israel

Morocco and Israel

Bahrain and Israel

WIKI - "The agreement was negotiated by Trump senior adviser Jared Kushner and Middle East envoy Avi Berkowitz and marked Kushner and Berkowitz's fourth normalization agreement in as many months.[40] As a component of the deal, the United States agreed to recognize Moroccan sovereignty over the Western Sahara.[41]

Then there's Hunter, who was banging his dear departed brother Beau's widow!😀

56 minutes ago, m williamson said:

He doesn't even like dogs, and the feeling is mutual, dogs are good judges of character. 

Dogs of the World! United against trump!

How is he with cats? Brussel sprouts?😀

5 minutes ago, trastrick said:

His kids are a credit to their parents. Independent educated executives who run the world wide Trump financial empire.

They were given jobs in his business by daddy. That's an example of nepotism not independence.

Independent would be setting up their own businesses without any financial backing from their father.

7 minutes ago, altus said:

They were given jobs in his business by daddy. That's an example of nepotism not independence.

Independent would be setting up their own businesses without any financial backing from their father.

It not what you got.

It's what you do with it!

(See Hunter Biden)

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

It not what you got.

It's what you do with it!

Trump would have been richer if he'd invested the money he inherited from his dad in an S&P index tracker fund rather than trying to be a businessman.