Mr Trump - All discussion here

31 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Forget it.

Im not getting drawn in again.

You have a good night 👍

So basically you don't have an answer?  No problem.  I do not for one moment think that Biden should be re-elected. He was at one time a reasonable politician ( as politicians go ) and in my opinion has been a reasonable President, not the best but no where near being the worst either. It is now obvious that he is struggling.

Trump on the other hand is an aberration, he is someone who is a danger to the West, and - if he's re-elected - to world peace because of his isolationist view.

I can fully understand the Republican far rights feelings on the situation. Over 97% of Americans are descended from immigrants, and about 58% of them are from European immigrants.

Almost all of them immigrated in order to get away from  problems they faced in their homelands in Europe.

Why should they then continue to spend blood and treasure every time a problem raises its head in Europe?

They have a point, and if I was an American I might well agree. However, the facts being as they are America chose to become internationally involved and therefore has a part to play whether or not they like it.

Trump has boasted that he will solve the Ukraine situation if he becomes president. Only way to do that is withdraw US support to Ukraine, Russia wins. Isolate America from its World Policeman role, China takes Taiwan and then the dominoes fall one by one, and America makes a fortune from supplying  ordnance.

Sounds great if you are an American, avoid war and make trillions out of selling arms, ammunition and other military hardware to the combatants, both sides if possible. Only problem being, where it'll end?

Once Russia and China have full control of their neighbours will they leave it at that?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, peak4 said:

Along those lines, some further warnings here
What is Project 2025 And Why Is It Alarming?

As The New Republic notes, Project 2025 is “a remarkably detailed guide to turning the United States into a fascist’s paradise.” The primary document of Project 2025, the magazine explains, lays out what is essentially a “Christian nationalist vision of the United States, one in which married heterosexuality is the only valid form of sexual expression and identity; all pregnancies would be carried to term, even if that requires coercion or death; and transgender and gender-nonconforming people do not exist.”

It’s a terrifying vision of what American life could look like, but what’s most concerning about Project 2025 is its playbook for the first 180 days of a hypothetical second Trump term.

“The time is short, and conservatives need a plan,” the playbook states. “The project will create a playbook of actions to be taken in the first 180 days of the new Administration to bring quick relief to Americans suffering from the Left’s devastating policies.”

Among the numerous troubling suggestions laid out in the playbook is a detailed plan to essentially purge the federal workforce of tens of thousands of workers in favor of hiring ones who will adhere to the conservative principles of Project 2025. Paul Dans, a former Trump administration official who’s director of Project 2025’s Presidential Transition Project, told the Associated Press the 180 day transition plan is a “clarion call to come to Washington… People need to lay down their tools, and step aside from their professional life and say, ‘This is my lifetime moment to serve.’

Ah, The New Republic!

A scandal plagued, dying Leftist rag, that had a steeply declining circulation of 50,000 the last time they reported back in 2009. 

It's amazing that after the last 5 years of left wing fear mongering, people still can be coerced into voting for the self appointed elite, who can save you and your planet from certain doom, because only they, and they alone, really "care about you".

Presidents are lobbied all the time, by Unions, Professional groups, manufacturers, environmentalists and scientists and various Political PACS. It is a virtual garden of competing ideas.

Project 2025 is a grab bag of policy proposals by a conservative Think Tank lobby group, the Heritage Foundation, to deal with the many crises that are facing the country, as they see it.

It is totally misrepresented and misinterpreted and misquoted by the Left, but very few in the voting population will ever take the time to actually read the entire document. What they know about it comes down to them from the divine wisdom and "explanations" of the MSM. and rags like The New Republic.

It has its mirror image manifesto on the Left. the Green New Deal, as proposed by a junior radical Congresswoman, an ex-bartender, who would spend a hundred TRILLION dollars, $100,000,000,000,000.00 to "fundamentally change the way the world's economy is structured" and eliminate the use of fossil fuels, by some arbitrary date, in order to attempt to fine tune the Earth's temperature by a degree or two, 50 and 100 years from now.

The difference is, of course, is that President Trump has not endorsed the ominous sounding Project 2025, while Joe Biden has endorsed the Green New Deal and is busy implementing it as we speak!

New Republic editor Michael Whitney Straight (1948 to 1956) was later discovered to be a spy for the KGB, recruited into the same network as Donald Maclean, Guy Burgess, Kim Philby, and Anthony Blunt.[50] Straight's espionage activities began at Cambridge during the 1930s; he later claimed that they ceased during World War II. Later, shortly before serving in the Kennedy administration, he revealed his past ties and turned in fellow spy Anthony Blunt. In return for his cooperation, his own involvement was kept secret and he continued to serve in various capacities for the US Government until he retired. Straight admitted his involvement in his memoirs; however, subsequent documents obtained from the former KGB after the fall of the Soviet Union indicated that he drastically understated the extent of his espionage activities.[51][52] - WIKI

In other news, Special Counsel Jack Smith's Classified documents case against Trump has been thrown out out of Court!

Considered to be the most serious case against Trump, of all the indictments. 

Coupled with the recent "partial immunity" ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court in the "greatest threat to democracy since the Civil War" insurrection case, Lol😀, this gives Trump some relief from the lawfare ranged against him, and more time to focus on the election campaign.

God speed, Donald!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold 

He can't do any where near as bad as Biden so yes, I think he will.

Underlined 

His previous 4 years as potus shows this is inaccurate in my opinion. 

Who I did  you vote for daddy Tommy Roberts He might pull the strokes Trump as pulled My Old ,

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

To all the Trump haters and premature ejaculators out there, the likelihood of your wildest dreams of Trump and his family being dragged off in orange suits to jail seems further and further away than ever from reality!

Then ready to cause World War 111.   You reckoned my joke was sick,   all Trump supporters are sick in the mind.   He is a Gangster hiding in plain sight.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not everyone is delighted about a Trump second term.  The Royal United Services Institute was formed by the Duke of Wellington in the 1830's.  It's a defence and security think tank with its HQ in London.

This is their view. 

https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/commentary/possible-trump-effect-uk-national-security-and-what-do-about-it 

https://static.rusi.org/bracing-for-2025-security-under-trump.pdf

As I said in my previous post I can understand and sympathise with American views on their taxes being used to contribute to other countries security, and I agree with Trump that every one of those countries needs to pay more. That is only fair,  and of course as America is the worlds largest arms exporter it'll be good business for the US.

There is no doubt whatsoever a Trump win will encourage Russia, China and North Korea and the threat level to the rest of us will increase. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/trump-says-he-would-encourage-russia-to-attack-nato-members-that-dont-pay-enough/

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Then ready to cause World War 111.   You reckoned my joke was sick,   all Trump supporters are sick in the mind.   He is a Gangster hiding in plain sight.  

Hmmmmm. TDS in all its glory. 

53 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

oh give over, more likely the other way round he is likely to stop further issues with Putin etc , the jealousy of the haters is unreal, Gangster lol thats a laugh.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Lol

You must have been away on planet Algore, when Trump was in office.

The world became more peaceful, not less,  no new wars, and less people dying in the endless wars that Obama and Biden presided over!

{course, most of the lives saved, were "foreigners", so maybe you just didn't notice?)