Mr Trump - All discussion here

34 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

News for you!  I don't live in Paris or Milan and Scruffy Slob in Britain stands for Scruffy Slob.  You support two of the biggest Clowns ever associated with Politics, that doesn't say alot for your judgement  :loopy:

Lol

My judgement has served me well over my long, happy, healthy and productive life.

I'm now in the place I always dreamed I wanted to be, with loved ones around!

I trust your judgement has served you equally well!

2 minutes ago, trastrick said:

How old areyou?

Don't you know that the most powerful person in the world, can easily get together a number of professionals in any field to parrot the party line.

I mean, from your local street rent-a-protest mob, to 19 U.S. Historians, to 14 Psychiatrists, to 51 Senior Intelligence Agents.

If you are not aware of this well known fact in Courts of Law where each side has there own scientists and psychologists and real estate appraisers, you really shouldn't be so sure of your opinions.

Look at it from a commonses point of view.

Let's say you are reasonably  sane and lucid, and you are debating an insane madman.  Would you need this amount of dedicated prepping? :

Reuters

Advisers set up a rigorous debate prep calendar, with Biden sequestered at Camp David for six days.Jul 1, 2024

And if the guy you are debating takes you down in the first five minutes, and your team agree he did, just how insane could this person be?

Again, how old are you? 😀

Probably quite a bit older than you, and far less gullible. Anyone who has witnessed Trumps behaviour over the last few years and still thinks he's someone that should be entrusted with the position of POTUS hasn't the sense they were born with.

Neither candidate is suitable, but Trump is the more dangerous one.

Obviously you're one of the forum ' experts ' I referred to, who are convinced that they know more than anyone else about everything there is to know.

1 minute ago, m williamson said:

Probably quite a bit older than you, and far less gullible. Anyone who has witnessed Trumps behaviour over the last few years and still thinks he's someone that should be entrusted with the position of POTUS hasn't the sense they were born with.

Obviously you're one of the forum ' experts ' I referred to, who are convinced that they know more than anyone else about everything there is to know.

The irony :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

The irony :rolleyes:

Do elucidate.  Before you do though, take into account that someone who takes the trouble to actually do some research and investigate what people in a position to know think about a subject, then provide links to that information is not claiming to be an authority on the subject.

They are looking at the situation from an objective perspective, and then providing information in order to back up their personal view.

Does that clarify it for you?  Now, away you go, what's ironic about my last post?

12 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Please just ignore him. He's openly admitted that he just s**t stirs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

You don't have be a Psychiatrist to see that he is insane ect the same as you don't have to be a Fashion Designer to see that Boris Johnson is a Scruffy Slob. :hihi:

Speaking of the scruffy slob, Boris is over in America grifting for Trump; though Americans don't seem to be as spellbound by him as some people are over here:

Humiliating photo shows Boris Johnson speaking to almost empty room at Republican convention - Mirror Online

11 minutes ago, m williamson said:

No, I just have opinions, like you!

But I try to explain why I hold those opinions.

I would ask you to do the same and explain in a couple of sentences, whu you think Trump is insane, and a danger bto the World.

You had 4 years to see him in office, so what did he do that was insane?, and why was he a threat to the world?

45 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Yes it is. It carries a 20 year jail sentence.

Trump isn’t,and never was going to prison for any of the numerous suits brought against him.

However  the obvious part that he played in inciting his deranged followers to march on the Capitol should concern any Democratic society.That plus the request to “find”“11,000votes.

It seems that it’s just the average Joe who gets caught up in the disorder gets the jail time while Trump denies any responsibility.

Perhaps they will get Presidential pardons alongside his own intention to wipe the slate clean when he graces The White House again.😉

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

No, I just have opinions, like you!

But I try to explain why I hold those opinions.

I would ask you to do the same and explain in a couple of sentences, whu you think Trump is insane, and a danger bto the World.

You had 4 years to see him in office, so what did he do that was insane?, and why was he a threat to the world?

You also had four years to see him in office, and another few years to witness his performance when he lost the election and refused to accept the verdict of the people.

Are you saying that his behaviour was acceptable to you?  As for his threat to the world, have you not paid attention to his utterances? Or do you simply discount anything that disagrees with your opinion?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2024-02-12/trump-flaunts-his-threat-to-nato-and-the-us

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/united-states/trumps-threat-europe

https://www.economist.com/leaders/2023/11/16/donald-trump-poses-the-biggest-danger-to-the-world-in-2024

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/jan/29/donald-trump-europe-ukraine-vladimir-putin-far-right