Mr Trump - All discussion here

30 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Or do you simply discount anything that disagrees with your opinion?

This.

However if it's something widely established as fact and not an opinion, then it's still wrong because we've all been duped by the MSM..

5 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Then ready to cause World War 111.   You reckoned my joke was sick,   all Trump supporters are sick in the mind.   He is a Gangster hiding in plain sight.  

Please do not let Trump anywhere near power again. , It reminds me of the Hitler situation ,people fell for him twice First and second word war  .and he nearly  got to us ,Trump  is so much up his own back side   He thinks  he  can  achieve anything  He is a complete nut case But like Hitler millions  of  Americans have fell for him 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Please do not let Trump anywhere near power again. , It reminds me of the Hitler situation ,people fell for him twice First and second word war  .and he nearly  got to us ,Trump  is so much up his own back side   He thinks  he  can  achieve anything  He is a complete nut case But like Hitler millions  of  Americans have fell for him 

Yeah. Trumps like Hitler 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously some people 🙄 

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah. Trumps like Hitler 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously some people 🙄 

No I did not say that at all , Did you see all those nut cases who were his supporters who crashed the White House Those are the sort if people who  he attacked      You can put all the silly faces on you want Captain ,But just think about the people Hitler attracted bully’s and thugs .   All those in their nice black uniforms ?  

1 minute ago, Slinny said:

No I did not say that at all , Did you see all those nut cases who were his supporters who crashed the White House Those are the sort if people who  he attacked      You can put all the silly faces on you want Captain ,But just think about the people Hitler attracted bully’s and thugs .   All those in their nice black uniforms ?  

My bold

So Trump attracts nazis? 

Edited by The_DADDY

5 hours ago, peak4 said:

This says a lot to me about the nature of the two candidates.

Current president calls the widow of the chap who was killed by a bullet, aimed at Trump, to offer his personal condolences.
She turns down the call as her husband wouldn't have wanted her to talk to a Democrat president.
No contact to the family from Trump

Corey Comperatore's widow shares his final words before he was fatally shot at Trump rally

“He’s my hero,” Helen Comperatore told the Post. “He just said ‘get down!’ That was the last thing he said.”

The Comperatore family attended Saturday’s rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, as CNN previously reported. Helen told the Post that she and Corey were childhood sweethearts who were about to celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary when the family headed to the rally to support former president Donald Trump.

“Me and the kids were all there as a family,” she said. “He was just excited. It was going to be a nice day with the family.”

“It was a bad day,” she added.

Helen told the Post that President Joe Biden tried to call her, but she declined to speak to him since her husband “was a devout Republican, and he would not have wanted me to talk to him.

But she added that she does not hold the current president responsible for what happened to her family.

“I don’t have any ill will towards Joe Biden,” she said. “I’m not one of those people that gets involved in politics. I support Trump, that’s who I’m voting for, but I don’t have ill-will towards Biden.”

“He didn’t do anything to my husband. A 20-year-old despicable kid did,” she continued.

The family has not heard from Trump, she added.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

So Trump attracts nazis? 

Maybe, Maybe not; depends on how one views groups like SPLC & Cambridge University Press
How Trump Brought Nazis Into Republican Politics  New York Magazine, via archive.ph

Trump’s evocation of racist tropes is not Nazism, exactly. It is better described as Nazi-adjacent. He has activated and energized open white supremacists, who for the first time in decades have been given a president who reflects their values closely enough to inspire open defense. If you peruse Nazi propaganda sites, they contain defenses of Trump on such matters like the Russia scandal, and — when excised of references to Jews — read pretty much the same as the polemics found in normal conservative publications like the Federalist, Breitbart, and so on.

White nationalist hate groups have grown 55% in Trump era, report finds Guardian reporting on SPLC

White nationalist hate groups in the US have increased 55% throughout the Trump era, according to a new report by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), and a “surging” racist movement continues to be driven by “a deep fear of demographic change”.

Nationally, there were 155 such groups counted last year, and they were present in most states. These groups were counted separately from Ku Klux Klan groups, racist skinheads, Christian Identity groups, and neo-Confederate groups, all of which also express some version of white supremacist beliefs.

FIFTEEN EIGHTY FOUR Academic perspectives from Cambridge University Press

“Hitler Did a Lot of Good Things”: Trump and the US Rehabilitation of Nazism BEN KIERNAN

Resurgent Nazism and neo-Nazism have combined with a growing white supremacist movement. In 2020, the Department of Homeland Security concurred with the FBI Director that among domestic threats, “racially and ethnically motivated violent extremists – specifically white supremacist extremists (WSEs) – will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland.” In March 2023, the Anti-Defamation League reported a five-fold national increase in white supremacist groups’ propaganda activities since 2018, including a 40 percent rise since 2021. Rising racism and ethnic persecution are clear indicators of potential genocide.

The persistent recent evidence of the growing influence of Nazi and racist ideology in U.S. politics and society, and the various outbreaks of Nazism-inspired violence, are far from isolated. Without quick and effective counter-action to combat this dangerous, hateful, accelerating trend, there is only one direction that it can take. In October 2022, the Jewish Democratic Council of America published a digital ad combining images of the January 6 invasion of the U.S. Capitol, antisemitic graffiti, and the recent “Kanye is right” banner hung above a freeway in Los Angeles, all juxtaposed with images of rallies in Hitler’s Germany.

10 hours ago, Slinny said:

First world war?

I thought he was a corporal in the trenches