Mr Trump - All discussion here

American politicians appear to be very visible along with vocal, couple that with they’re in a country where a lunatic can purchase most types of firearms from the local shop and you’re in assassination heaven.

I would put money on Trump soon being back on the election trail shouting and bawling, waving his arms about, making himself the perfect target, so why do folk risk their lives protecting him and getting as close as they can to him?

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

So Trump attracts nazis? 

I just see the  man as a bully , and  a guy who will do anything for power  And do you really think he is innocent off al the charges against him   There are some very powerful men who want him in power And I think will do anything to get him there Plus’s it will get him out off many problems   ButI myselfam sorry to say I think he may get power back , He is a USA conservatives  So won’t do our government any favours   

4 minutes ago, Slinny said:

I just see the  man as a bully , and  a guy who will do anything for power  And do you really think he is innocent off al the charges against him   There are some very powerful men who want him in power And I think will do anything to get him there Plus’s it will get him out off many problems   ButI myselfam sorry to say I think he may get power back , He is a USA conservatives  So won’t do our government any favours   

hes not a bully, he just gets things done and doesn't stand for idiots, its a shame we don't have similar here, as for the charges they are false and will be shown to be as each one gets dropped. the people of America want him in power and it will do the rest of the world good at the same time, we don't seem to hear much of North Korea now after Trumps negotiations there???? my self i cant wait to see him back in the Whitehouse and even more that it winds up the liberal and the left.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

hes not a bully, he just gets things done and doesn't stand for idiots, its a shame we don't have similar here, as for the charges they are false and will be shown to be as each one gets dropped. the people of America want him in power and it will do the rest of the world good at the same time, we don't seem to hear much of North Korea now after Trumps negotiations there???? my self i cant wait to see him back in the Whitehouse and even more that it winds up the liberal and the left.

You’d have been saying the same about Hitler, Mussolini and Franco if you’d have been living in the 1930’s.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slinny said:

No he was in dads army 

No he wasn't, he was in the list regiment of Bavaria, awarded iron Cross first and second class for bravery and was also wounded.

52 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

we don't seem to hear much of North Korea now after Trumps negotiations there????

They collapsed before they even started:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/how-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-misread-each-other-hanoi-summit

Kim thought Trump was talking about the US disarming, apparently.

It's not generally top of the news but NK has continued as it always has, Trump didn't make any difference whatsoever.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Uggy said:

No he wasn't, he was in the list regiment of Bavaria, awarded iron Cross first and second class for bravery and was also wounded.

Have  the FBI started checking out the shooting yet Trumps 

1 hour ago, Mister Gee said:

You’d have been saying the same about Hitler, Mussolini and Franco if you’d have been living in the 1930’s.

like every leader they all had some good and bad traits, Hitler was prob the worst and had the worst ones and i would never defend him but Trump is hardly in any ball park close to Hitler?????

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

They collapsed before they even started:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/28/how-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-misread-each-other-hanoi-summit

Kim thought Trump was talking about the US disarming, apparently.

It's not generally top of the news but NK has continued as it always has, Trump didn't make any difference whatsoever.

ah ok yes if the Guardian say so , the fact is NK has gone very quiet, no more missile tests, no more threats to south Korea or Taiwan etc so win win there then , the very fact Trump went to speak to him speaks volumes and sent a direct message to NK dont you think??

53 minutes ago, Uggy said:

As a young man Hitler's love of life was painting, (Not painting or decorating)

He applied to go to art school, but was turned down. He then went into politics...

Had he been accepted into art school, the World might have been very different...

• Like 1