Mr Trump - All discussion here

20 minutes ago, trastrick said:

You lot seem to be obsessed with hairstyles of the rich and famous!

So, what about if he gets a haircut? Sheffield short back and sides?😀

You are obsessed with Boris & I really don't know why (I wouldn't have believed he's your type)

30 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Boris.   About the same odds as Thatcher.   :hihi::hihi::hihi:

i doubt it! mind you Thatcher would run rings round them all even from the grave.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, cressida said:

You are obsessed with Boris & I really don't know why (I wouldn't have believed he's your type)

Sorry my reply was for Presley,  before he takes umbrage I'll remind him I could have said Gove lol

9 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

i doubt it! mind you Thatcher would run rings round them all even from the grave.

5 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

:thumbsup:

You better get your Ouija board out then because your mob aren’t going to be in power for a while.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, cressida said:

Sorry my reply was for Presley,  before he takes umbrage I'll remind him I could have said Gove lol

You did reply to the right person in the first place.  (Trastrick).    P,S, its very rare I mention nondescripts like Gove.  :roll:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You did reply to the right person in the first place.  (Trastrick).    P,S, its very rare I mention nondescripts like Gove.  :roll:

Trastrick isn't interested in Boris Johnson imo.

23 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

oh i think you may be very wrong, lets give starmer and his jack booted harridon Raynor enough rope to hang themselves with any luck , how about 2 years in and a country and party of upheaval and great unrest, higher taxes and more influx of immigrants, never mind the collapse of the health system and schools , i can see a forced general election before the 4 years are up?? we will see !

What on earth is one of those?

5 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

What on earth is one of those?

This is a complete guess, if the elected party were to split and could not guarantee victory when taking a bill before the house. Other than that then I’m with you.