Mr Trump - All discussion here

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

"If you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."[55][56] 

Oooh! Scary! Lock the door, hide your children. Go to your designated safe space! 😷

From yesterday's maiden speech by the new version of Kamalalala:

THE VICE PRESIDENT:  But let’s also make no mistake: This campaign is not just about us versus Donald Trump.  This campaign is about who we fight for.  (Applause.)  This is about who we fight for.

THE VICE PRESIDENT:  We’re not going back. 

And I’ll tell you why we’re not going back: because ours is a fight for the future.  (Applause.)  And it is a fight for freedom.  (Applause.)

Generations of Americas b- — generations — and we have to remember this: the shoulders on which we stand.  Generations of Americans before us led the fight for freedom.  And now, Wisconsin, the baton is in our hands.  (Applause.)

Do we believe in the promise of America?  (Applause.)

And are we ready to fight for it?  (Applause.)

And when we fight —

AUDIENCE:  We win!

7 feights in a 14 minute speech? Lock her up! 😷

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

Don't forget that Trump got over 2.5 million votes fewer than Hilary Clinton in 2016 but won because of the way the Electoral College works.

Yeah, Trump knew that.

Too bad for Hillary she never figured it out!

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

Not lectures, Ma'am, Just one man's opinion, in the market place of ideas!

Feel free to dismiss it!

(Your repeated use of the word "foreign" sounds, shall we say, a little provincial, these days. Positively Victorian!  )

It is always good to hear the opinions of Americans about America. Even better if they represent a range of backgrounds, political bias and perspectives.  Sometimes it helps to have the interpretations of resident correspondents who may or may not be an American Nationals.

Rarely do I find that politically motivated, personality dominated, repetitive quotes of a non-national, non-resident so.   

2 hours ago, Annie Bynnol said:

It is always good to hear the opinions of Americans about America. Even better if they represent a range of backgrounds, political bias and perspectives.  Sometimes it helps to have the interpretations of resident correspondents who may or may not be an American Nationals.

Rarely do I find that politically motivated, personality dominated, repetitive quotes of a non-national, non-resident so.   

Good for you, Annie, so feel free to dismiss it, ridicule it, or ignore it!

But I'm a citizen of a Democracy, and so are members of my beloved family. I'm also a citizen of the world, having lived and worked in 6 different countries including the States.

By circumstances of which I have no control, The "Leader" of the Free World, is also , by default, MY "Leader" and so, as I see him with diminishing mental abilities, presiding over 2 new hot wars, with no strategic end in sight, and giving the green light to a minor rag tag army in a corrupt country to invade the Nuclear Power Motherland of Russia with U.S. Weapons and Intelligence resources, I fear the potential fallout will affect me, and mine.

I feel entitled to comment on what I believe are the failed, and failing Foreign Policies of a mentally diminishing politician who happens to be in power at the moment, but has been given his yellow and red cards,  by his own Party.

So, I hope you can handle a dissenting opinion, by choosing one of the above options.

If not, I have some advice for you that etiquette prevents me from stating more clearly 😷 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Good for you, Annie, so feel free to dismiss it, ridicule it, or ignore it!

But I'm a citizen of a Democracy, and so are members of my beloved family. I'm also a citizen of the world, having lived and worked in 6 different countries including the States.

By circumstances of which I have no control, The "Leader" of the Free World, is also , by default, MY "Leader" and so, as I see him with diminishing mental abilities, presiding over 2 new hot wars, with no strategic end in sight, and giving the green light to a minor rag tag army in a corrupt country to invade the Nuclear Power Motherland of Russia with U.S. Weapons and Intelligence resources, I fear the potential fallout will affect me, and mine.

I feel entitled to comment on what I believe are the failed, and failing Foreign Policies of a mentally diminishing politician who happens to be in power at the moment, but has been given his yellow and red cards,  by his own Party.

So, I hope you can handle a dissenting opinion, by choosing one of the above options.

If not, I have some advice for you that etiquette prevents me from stating more clearly 😷 

Just a thought why does Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama not throw their name in the hat. for election . One 60 the other 76  both younger than reality show Lad ‘Hillary got more actual votes than him  He is 78 according to him  

26 minutes ago, Slinny said:

Just a thought why does Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama not throw their name in the hat. for election . One 60 the other 76  both younger than reality show Lad ‘Hillary got more actual votes than him  He is 78 according to him  

One already has, and lost, the other has said she is not interested.

15 hours ago, trastrick said:

Yeah, Trump knew that.

Too bad for Hillary she never figured it out!

Then Trump got 7 million less votes than Biden in 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_United_States_presidential_election

Claimed he won in  despite losing 60 odd court cases, often in front of Trump appointed judges.

https://campaignlegal.org/results-lawsuits-regarding-2020-elections

Asking the Georgia Secretary of State to "find"  more than 11,700 votes.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/532433-trump-asked-georgia-secretary-of-state-to-find-116k-ballots/

Arizona Republicans holding an "audit" of the ballot - which gave Biden a slghtly increased majority.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/24/republican-audit-arizona-bigger-lead-biden

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Some say Trump will create WIII with Russia if elected. 

I don’t think he will, I certainly can’t see him saying to Putin our bombs are bigger than yours as he said to Kim Jong Un. I’m sure the USA and Russia both have the balance of power when it comes to nuclear weapons. Although Trump has seen the poor performance of the Russian Army in Ukraine. The same as China they have now become a super power. 

The only way I can see wars with these countries is sanctions and cyber attacks.  

38 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I don’t think he will, I certainly can’t see him saying to Putin our bombs are bigger than yours as he said to Kim Jong Un. I’m sure the USA and Russia both have the balance of power when it comes to nuclear weapons. Although Trump has seen the poor performance of the Russian Army in Ukraine. The same as China they have now become a super power. 

The only way I can see wars with these countries is sanctions and cyber attacks.  

Please don’t let Trump back in power , To me he is a modern day gangster . First thing he will do is exzonarate  his self from all thing things he is accused of  Then he will make sure. ,as conservative s do over here, and make billions for the rich . He is a show man .just like Johnson was over here . He will not get on at all with this government , Who are tying to sort out the mess over here , And climate change . To him does not make money 

13 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Trump keeps saying he'll bring peace to the Ukraine conflict in a day.

Presumably by offering Putin free rein in Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. 

"Oh, and is there anything else you want Vlad? Maybe Finland, Poland, Czechia? You know where to transfer the money to."

Edited by Longcol