Mr Trump - All discussion here

He had far more to do with North Korea arming itself.

Not even close to the truth.

Some peoples hate for that man really makes them say some dense things.

---------- Post added 30-04-2018 at 17:41 ----------

North Korea "armed itself" only in the past year or so??

Yeah, Didnt you know?

Trump also caused 9/11, Hurricane Katrina and World War 1.

Not even close to the truth.

Some peoples hate for that man really makes them say some dense things.

Kim Jong respected Trumps tough talk and stance, not the pussy-footing around by Obama.

It's strange. Nobody can give me a negative impact that's he's had on an an everyday citizen. I think that's because there are none. He just says things that people get triggered over lol.

Hmm. I can see you do not follow United States news in any depth. Trump has broken a lot of his campaign promises and he has the lowest approval rating that any president has ever had at this stage of the cycle.

that doesn't mean much because approval ratings are fluid, and can change, but there is no question that out of everybody that has ever got to be president, and after 15 months in the job, Trump is the least popular at this sort of stage with the 'everyday citizen', when people should still be at least giving him a semi benefit of the doubt of them all.

Hmm. I can see you do not follow United States news in any depth. Trump has broken a lot of his campaign promises and he has the lowest approval rating that any president has ever had at this stage of the cycle.

that doesn't mean much because approval ratings are fluid, and can change, but there is no question that out of everybody that has ever got to be president, and after 15 months in the job, Trump is the least popular at this sort of stage with the 'everyday citizen', when people should still be at least giving him a semi benefit of the doubt of them all.

Again. Lots of "Oh he's evil" but no real facts to prove it or evidence you can throw my way. Hmm. It's okay. :hihi:

"The guy is breaking records in the stock market - creating jobs - giving more money back to the everyday citizen - record low unemployment - doing great, really great, with foreign relations yet people still hate him because he sometimes says the occasion silly thing."

Is this a fair assessment? I saw somebody say this recently on another forum.