Mr Trump - All discussion here

41 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Air brained narcissistic Hollywood dress up dolls, who believe they are the characters they are told to dress up as?

Mimes. crooners, and jesters who would *stab each other in the back if it meant a leading role in Disney's latest cartoon.

*As Cloony infamously did with  Old Joe first fundraising for him, then leading the pack to oust him a couple weeks later!  😷

All of them more likeable and successful within their chosen careers. Once again you fail to see the irony contained in your posts.Consider Trumps reaction to losing out on the top award for his telly programme. King Narcissus took defeat as graciously as he did in losing to Biden.

5 minutes ago, RJRB said:

All of them more likeable and successful within their chosen careers. Once again you fail to see the irony contained in your posts.Consider Trumps reaction to losing out on the top award for his telly programme. King Narcissus took defeat as graciously as he did in losing to Biden.

But none of them have the artistry, guile, and professionalism as Kerry Katona.

7 minutes ago, RJRB said:

It might seem weird to you, but I'm more concerned with his attitude towards losing the Ukraine to Putin, and Israel the only Democracy and ally we have in the Middle East, to the terrorists and their masters, the Mad Mullahs of Iran.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

But none of them have the artistry, guile, and professionalism as Kerry Katona.

Good point, well made. With Kerry's guile and Roseanne Barr's race relationship knowledge backing him how can Trump fail. 👍

Just now, m williamson said:

Good point, well made. With Kerry's guile and Roseanne Barr's race relationship knowledge backing him how can Trump fail. 👍

You would have fun on a night out with those two though.

2 hours ago, RJRB said:

A bunch of washed up Hollywood has beens.

What have They done lately in their "chosen careers". There's no more market for Georgie's Ocean' Eleven 14, a knock off from the 60's Rat Pack Movie that was done far better. The only relevant thing about Georgie, is his make up man, his hair stylist and his dresser.

Without them he looks like me in the morning! 😷

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

You would have fun on a night out with those two though.

That may well be, but I'd strongly advise you to arrange who's going to cover the bail money for you before you join the evenings festivities!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

A bunch of washed up Hollywood has beens.

What have They done lately in their "chosen careers". There's no more market for Georgie's Ocean' Eleven 14, a knock off from the 60's Rat Pack Movie that was done far better. The only relevant thing about Georgie, is his make up man, his hair stylist and his dresser.

Without them he looks like me in the morning! 😷

Hollywood has beens?   No, they're not, but even if that were true at least they have been, which is a lot more than you can say for Trumps gaggle of third rate nonentities.  😂

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/politics-news/donald-trump-d-list-celebrities-1235951100/

The current highest paid actor in Hollywood ( June 2024 report ) is Samuel L Jackson. This is his opinion of Trump.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4059128-samuel-l-jackson-trump-same-rednecks-childhood/

Robert Downey Jr is second on the list and also a Democrat supporter.

I'm in no way surprised you believe you resemble Clooney, your delusions are apparent. 🤣 

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

That may well be, but I'd strongly advise you to arrange who's going to cover the bail money for you before you join the evenings festivities!  

I reckon the night would start off quite fun, but then Rosie would start to get a bit loud and obnoxious and eventually she would just head off, Kerry on the other hand would be well up for one more shot of tequila before hitting the dancefloor. Only problem with Kerry is she would have lots of ****** up blokes after her and would end up ditching you for someone better looking.

• Like 1