Mr Trump - All discussion here

39 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Hollywood has beens?   No, they're not, but even if that were true at least they have been, which is a lot more than you can say for Trumps gaggle of third rate nonentities.  😂

I hear the Clantons hung out with the Donald, before he ran for office.  Even went to his wedding!😷

41 minutes ago, m williamson said:

The current highest paid actor in Hollywood ( June 2024 report ) is Samuel L Jackson. This is his opinion of Trump.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/4059128-samuel-l-jackson-trump-same-rednecks-childhood/

Robert Downey Jr is second on the list and also a Democrat supporter.

I'm not remotely interested in what Hollywood mimes, crooners and jesters have to say about anything, much less politics!

But one of my top two my favorite female singers is Barbra Streisand (the young version). Much as I dislike her and her politics, she had the voice of an angel. Funny that!

I guess nobody's perfect!😷

https://youtu.be/Vm9Ef2cWDY4

1 hour ago, m williamson said:

I'm in no way surprised you believe you resemble Clooney, your delusions are apparent. 🤣 

In my youth, it was Paul Newman's blue eyes, they said! 😷

40 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I reckon the night would start off quite fun, but then Rosie would start to get a bit loud and obnoxious and eventually she would just head off, Kerry on the other hand would be well up for one more shot of tequila before hitting the dancefloor. Only problem with Kerry is she would have lots of ****** up blokes after her and would end up ditching you for someone better looking.

Eh?  Where's she going to find anyone better looking than me or thee?  Unless trastrick turns up of course, apparently he looks like George Clooney. 😮

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, trastrick said:

A bunch of washed up Hollywood has beens.

What have They done lately in their "chosen careers". There's no more market for Georgie's Ocean' Eleven 14, a knock off from the 60's Rat Pack Movie that was done far better. The only relevant thing about Georgie, is his make up man, his hair stylist and his dresser.

Without them he looks like me in the morning! 😷

Could the same be said of Trump ?Perhaps he looks better in the morning before his hair is primped and lacquered to "perfection "🫡

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

A bunch of washed up Hollywood has beens.

What have They done lately in their "chosen careers". 

Whoops !!  

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/us/brad-pitt-george-clooneys-wolfs-release-date-how-to-watch-the-movie/articleshow/112117831.cms#:~:text=Brad Pitt and George Clooney's,2024 before releasing at theatres.&text=Brad Pitt%2C George Clooney's 'Wolfs' release date.,will be releasing this year.

George and Brad  both Democrats team up for another blockbuster.  Why don't you contact Clooney's agent and see if you can get hired as Georges stunt double in his next film?  🤣

9 hours ago, m williamson said:

Whoops !!  

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/us/brad-pitt-george-clooneys-wolfs-release-date-how-to-watch-the-movie/articleshow/112117831.cms#:~:text=Brad Pitt and George Clooney's,2024 before releasing at theatres.&text=Brad Pitt%2C George Clooney's 'Wolfs' release date.,will be releasing this year.

George and Brad  both Democrats team up for another blockbuster.  Why don't you contact Clooney's agent and see if you can get hired as Georges stunt double in his next film?  🤣

Nah, I have better things to do with my time than watch two Hollywood girly men pretend to be "hitmen? Lol

My daily life is a better movie, and all the characters are real people.

You go and tell us about, ok?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Looks like Trump is doing his best to ensure a high turn out of black voters for the Democrats.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/31/trump-lies-questions-kamala-harris-racial-identity-nabj

With regards to the article. 

It WAS a nasty question by a very rude and disrespectful individual who was looking for a Gotcha moment.

Can't really comment on much more as I've only seen very little. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

With regards to the article. 

It WAS a nasty question by a very rude and disrespectful individual who was looking for a Gotcha moment.

Can't really comment on much more as I've only seen very little. 

And what was the nasty , rude and disrespectful question?

Edited by Longcol