Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 minutes ago, Longcol said:

So explain the question and how it was rude and disrespectful.

Excuse me!

Who are you giving orders to?

If you've watched the video then you'll know the 'question'.

If you don't think the woman is disrespectful and rude then that's fine. I happen to think she is.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Excuse me!

Who are you giving orders to?

If you've watched the video then you'll know the 'question'.

If you don't think the woman is disrespectful and rude then that's fine. I happen to think she is.

Am sat outside on my phone. Am deaf in one ear so don't like to turn up the volume. After watching no end of 9/11 you tubes over 10 years back saying "this proves controlled demolition / space lasers / it was the jews wot dun it" I began asking them to explain why?   Few were forthcoming.

So  politely.  what was the question and why was it rude?

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

Am sat outside on my phone. Am deaf in one ear so don't like to turn up the volume. After watching no end of 9/11 you tubes over 10 years back saying "this proves controlled demolition / space lasers / it was the jews wot dun it" I began asking them to explain why?   Few were forthcoming.

So  politely.  what was the question and why was it rude?

Watch it when you're inside 👍

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

So explain the question and how it was rude and disrespectful.

They recounted some of Trumps own disparaging comments and public statements, and asked him why they should trust him in light of them.

Given what he was there to discuss, it wasn't in any way rude, or disrespectful.

Edited by Bamanamanana

48 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

They recounted some of Trumps own disparaging comments and public statements, and asked him why they should trust him in light of them.

Given what he was there to discuss, it wasn't in any way rude, or disrespectful.

In your opinion.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

In your opinion.

Let me get this right.

If someone who was widely known for making light of (for example) abusing animals, then came around looking for a job walking your dog, you would think it would be rude and disrespectful to bring up it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bamanamanana said:

Let me get this right.

If someone who was widely known for making light of (for example) abusing animals, then came around looking for a job walking your dog, you would think it would be rude and disrespectful to bring up it?

🤦

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1