Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

yes, politically dodgy to me, politically dodgy to how he used to be

just like to you being left is politically dodgy

dont pretend to be high and mighty

When have I said that?

I am the complete opposite of you politically but I would never think you are dodgy because of it. I think Corbyn is a complete silly sausage but I respect his views.

The left are on the whole incapable of accepting other views, they stamp their feet, refuse to be friends with right wingers and I know of folk in America would have fallen out with loved ones because they voted for Trump..😂

Johnny Marr you say will not have a reunion with Morrissey because of his political views?

I bet Morrissey wouldn't refuse because Marr is left wing though.....

Textbook left.

Wah, wah, wahhhhhhh.. 😭 😭 😭 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

When have I said that?

I am the complete opposite of you politically but I would never think you are dodgy because of it. I think Corbyn is a complete silly sausage but I respect his views.

The left are on the whole incapable of accepting other views, they stamp their feet, refuse to be friends with right wingers and I know of folk in America would have fallen out with loved ones because they voted for Trump..😂

Johnny Marr you say will not have a reunion with Morrissey because of his political views?

Textbook left.

Its a game, we take sides, you wont accept left ideas and ideals, you enjoy ripping the **** out of the likes of The Guardian

like i said, dont be so high and mighty, youre exactly the same (you hide behind things like "Corbyns a silly sausage", which is a way of saying hes politically dodgy / not your kind of politics).

have a funpacked evening

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

Its a game, we take sides, you wont accept left ideas and ideals, you enjoy ripping the **** out of the likes of The Guardian

like i said, dont be so high and mighty, youre exactly the same (you hide behind things like "Corbyns a silly sausage", which is a way of saying hes politically dodgy / not your kind of politics).

have a funpacked evening

I didn't realise you now read other posters minds.

Quite the talent you have.

👍

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

When have I said that?

Textbook left.

I didn't say Jonny Marr wouldn't have a reunion with Morissey because they don't share the same views.

In fact I don't know the official reason why Marr didn't want to do reunion gigs with Morissey - though Morissey has been incredibly vituperative about his ex bandmates, so maybe it has something to do with that.

As for this 'textbook left' nonsense ....that's just your imagination. 

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Morrissey is an example that wisdom doesn't come with age.

Only a few weeks ago he was running to the press blaming his Smith's band mate, Johnny Marr for scuppering a chance of a reunion.

You expect that sort of nonsense from teenagers. Not grown men in their 60s.

What, literally running to the press?

What a weak argument.

Just now, Mister M said:

I didn't say Jonny Marr wouldn't have a reunion with Morissey because they don't share the same views.

In fact I don't know the official reason why Marr didn't want to do reunion gigs with Morissey - though Morissey has been incredibly vituperative about his ex bandmates, so maybe it has something to do with that.

he was talking to me, i said id recently that Johnny Marr wont reunite with Morrisey partly cos of his views, he'd been asked after the Oasis renunion

• Like 1

Just now, Mister M said:

I know you didn't but Mel suggested it was one of the reasons Marr refuses to have a reunion, which is what I was responding to.