Mr Trump - All discussion here

Janie,  It must be awkward having to answer questions about his father's policies  and Tv performances all the time,  I know you and most of the posters on here are anti-Trump,  but I honestly believe he would have been an important influence in preventing at least one of the wars.  I was quite impressed when Melania gave a speech - can anyone find it,  maybe she has a greater influence on Barron than Donald.

24 minutes ago, cressida said:

Janie,  It must be awkward having to answer questions about his father's policies  and Tv performances all the time,  I know you and most of the posters on here are anti-Trump,  but I honestly believe he would have been an important influence in preventing at least one of the wars.  I was quite impressed when Melania gave a speech - can anyone find it,  maybe she has a greater influence on Barron than Donald.

Never cared for Donald Trump Cressida, and lately after seeing his recent speeches I care even less. 

However, his late mother seemed to have  been rather nice, if  I can find it I will.post  a video I watched recently. Unfortunately can't find it at the moment but will keep trying. The point I'm making is that Donald takes more after his father which is a pity.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Entire family?

Know them all welll do you?

I assess the words and acts of those who continue to be involved with, invested in, and supportive of re-electing Trump.  Others' conclusions may differ, and reflect back on the observer accordingly (and illuminatingly).

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

I assess the words and acts of those who continue to be involved with, invested in, and supportive of re-electing Trump.  Others' conclusions may differ, and reflect back on the observer accordingly (and illuminatingly).

So that's a no then.

👍

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

So that's a no then.

👍

How do you come to your conclusions about people in the public eye?  Particularly those who put themselves out there specifically to be judged, either as a worthy political candidate or someone whose assessment and consequent support for that candidate voters are meant to believe and trust?