Mr Trump - All discussion here

5 hours ago, Sierra said:

I also feel sorry for the children of politicians and celebrities. It's not like they chose that life. It's tough enough growing up without having your every move scrutinized and every aspect of your person picked apart by petty, mean spirited people who hate your parent. At least Trump's children seem to be living right and raising their families. 

Why don't people take a good, hard long look at Hunter Biden, who is a degenerate drug addict, a disgrace, and all around embarrassment. 

Because his surname isn’t Trump . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, m williamson said:

Maybe believing that someone who has a consistent and provable record of lying will actually carry out his policies is something that only a gullible idiot would do?

Just another thought.

Before being elected President he made 102 promises, kept 25, compromised on 23 and broke 54. 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jan/19/how-donald-trump-performed-11-key-promises/

Just like many politicians. 

13 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Did you hear what she said about rape when being interviewed by (I think) CNN? 

I think she said people think rape is "sexy"?? I'm not making light of this at all,  no one deserves to be assaulted but on camera she comes across as mad as a hatter. 

Just now, Sierra said:

I think she said people think rape is "sexy"?? I'm not making light of this at all,  no one deserves to be assaulted but on camera she comes across as mad as a hatter. 

Agree 100% 

It's likely she needs help of some sort.

12 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Because his surname isn’t Trump . 

The children of famous people often have a hard row to hoe.  Some advantages, sure. But a lot of unfair scrutiny and assumptions. I was sorry to see the daughter of Wynonna Judd was a homeless drug addict.  I saw an interview with Julian Lennon, and while growing up, he lived with his mother in Wales. He was bullied by other kids who assumed he was rich. Little did they know John Lennon was a miser who barely gave his son and former wife enough money to keep body and soul together. 

• Like 1