Mr Trump - All discussion here

6 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Classy 

Is it as classy as this?:

I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and **** her, she was married. ... I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married.

... I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Edited by Bellatrix

12 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Just like many politicians. 

Correct, and that  is the reason I don't support any particular party, with a few honourable exceptions they are out for their own benefit and tend to possess an incredible amount of self-entitlement. Such as Starmer and his freebies.

However,  Trump is in a bracket all of his own.  Name another politician in a democracy who has committed the number and variety of crimes, lies, stupid comments and personal insults as Trump and been allowed to continue on with significant support.

5 minutes ago, m williamson said:

with a few honourable exceptions they are out for their own benefit and tend to possess an incredible amount of self-entitlement. Such as Starmer and his freebies.

I would say 'VERY few', and diminishing in number by the day.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Oh Eric Adams, democrat mayor of New York, what have you done!!!!!

Been listening to the list of charges, good grief. Those lefties love a bit of goodness, freebies and dodgy dealings don't they.

Yeah. Funny how this has come about after he criticised Biden/harris's "Broken immigration policies" but I'm sure that's just a coincidence 🤔

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah. Funny how this has come about after he criticised Biden/harris's "Broken immigration policies" but I'm sure that's just a coincidence 🤔

He's the same bloke who in 2022 welcomed asylum seekers bused in from Texas, with all the cameras and press in attendance, then 12 months later said too many asylum seekers will destroy the city!!!

It seems Eric Adams is an absolute fraud.....I am shocked I tell thee!!

• Like 1

Just now, Al Bundy said:

He's the same bloke who in 2022 welcomed asylum seekers bused in from Texas, with all the cameras and press in attendance, then 12 months later said too many asylum seekers will destroy the city!!!

It seems Eric Adams is an absolute fraud.....I am shocked I tell thee!!

He's a typical democrat. No morals and no class. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I thought it was interesting and surprising; it altered a long-standing perception or two and confirmed a few more, as did your comments about Trump's sexual assault victim.

I guess we all have our own impressions of E Jean Carroll.  She's a great writer and has a knack for telling a story. Ms. Carroll's stories while entertaining, lack substance.  There's a video floating around of her giving a tour of her house and...is she on drugs?! I honestly don't know who to believe in that whole debacle.