Mr Trump - All discussion here

4 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Me neither.

Though even if it is real, as JK Rowling said when she responded to someone who posted about burning her books, the money is still going to the charity in question, and the bloke embarrassed himself in the international media, so win-win, I guess.  Apart from for the little girl, who could have been the new owner of a guitar autographed by Taylor Swift.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Edit to the above: wouldn't surprise me if it was a fake autographed guitar, set up for the attention.

You could be right and that would require involvement from several people including the auctioneer.  To go to that trouble would display a level of pathetic  behaviour which a grown man should be ashamed of.

I agree with you about making a little girl happy but I don't think kindness is compatible with that level of hateful behaviour.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, m williamson said:

You could be right and that would require involvement from several people including the auctioneer.  To go to that trouble would display a level of pathetic  behaviour which a grown man should be ashamed of.

I agree with you about making a little girl happy but I don't think kindness is compatible with that level of hateful behaviour.

As the 'assistant' brought on a hammer, the whole thing stinks of 'staged'.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What a nice thing to do don't you think? 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-hurricane-helene-victims-with-president-trump

I do, and completely without any self interest as well. It is I'm sure a complete coincidence that Butler is in Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania is a swing state.

That mans magnanimous and unselfish attitude is an example to us all. It brings tears to the eyes 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

President or ex president it really doesn't matter. Raising over 2 million for flood victims though? Yes, that matters. 

No wish to argue with you, but if he isn't POTUS, use of the 'President' title is slightly disingenuous, and as has been pointed out above, this could be seen as an election stunt.

• Like 1