Mr Trump - All discussion here

8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

3rd time lucky?

Thankfully not. Yet another nutjob wanted to try and assassinate Trump.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/10/13/us-sheriff-says-probably-prevented-third-trump-assassination-attempt

From the article:

In an interview with Southern California News Group, Miller – who said he is a Trump supporter – denied trying to harm the former president.

“These accusations are complete bulls**t,” Miller said. “I’m an artist, I’m the last person that would cause any violence and harm to anybody.”

I wonder if the sheriff might be a wee bit, shall we say, influenced by his whole-hearted support for Trump?

Lashing out at state lawmakers he claims are too soft on crime and quipping that he's decided to "change teams,'' Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco is throwing his support behind Donald Trump for president, saying, "I think it's time we put a felon in the White House. Trump 2024, baby. Let's save this country and make America great again.''

From here.

And here's the response from some of the good people of Riverside:

Eg:

Former President Donald Trump broke countless laws and committed crimes against our country including inciting an insurrection on our Capitol Jan. 6, which resulted in both injuries and death to a couple of U.S. Capitol Police Officers. Bianco has always been on the wrong side of things, including not taking the pandemic seriously as well as having his own office under numerous investigations. It is clear that he, like Trump, is unfit to be sheriff, especially due to his ties with the Oath Keepers. It is time that a recall of Chad Bianco be put in place.

:suspect:

1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

From the article:

I wonder if the sheriff might be a wee bit, shall we say, influenced by his whole-hearted support for Trump?

From here.

And here's the response from some of the good people of Riverside:

Eg:

:suspect:

My bold.

He's free to support who he wishes to. The main thing in this instance is another assassination attempt was stopped. 

3 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

He's free to support who he wishes to. The main thing in this instance is another assassination attempt was stopped. 

Has it?  Even the sheriff admitted that it's just, to use his own word,"speculation", and the arrested man is a Trump-supporting member of a 'right-wing anti-government organisation' who in addition to his comments above stated that the guns were for his own protection.

Let's not get carried away until we have some facts rather than speculation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1