Mr Trump - All discussion here

7 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Has it?  Even the sheriff admitted that it's just, to use his own word,"speculation", and the arrested man is a Trump-supporting member of a 'right-wing anti-government organisation' who in addition to his comments above stated that the guns were for his own protection.

Let's not get carried away until we have some facts rather than speculation.

Loaded weapons. 

Multiple passports.

Yeah, he was just there to watch Trump speak. 👍

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, butlers said:

Reported to be a Sovereign  Citizen, which adds a whole other level of lunacy to him wanting Trump to win.

More here:

Miller denied any claims of attempting to harm Trump, telling Fox News Digital on Sunday that he reported the guns to authorities at the checkpoint to enter the rally and that he always travels with the weapons. He said he is “100% a Trump supporter.”

In a video posted to his Rumble account early Monday morning, Miller said Trump “has been near and dear to our hearts because he is one of the only individuals that I have seen have the courage to actually stand up to this tyranny I’ve seen against we the people.”

• Like 1

Less shocking than him having guns is that he had a driving license !

Mind you ,I dare say he was just " travelling" not driving if stopped out on the interstate and that whole mentally impaired gibberish they reel off.Its always a delight when the poluce tired of the loony tunes,smash their car windows  and cuff them

57 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

The man's a nutter, obviously.  The fact that he was heading to a Trump rally is therefore staggeringly unsurprising.

He's American, a lot of 'em are nutters anyway.

Note before I get lynched, I said a LOT, not ALL.