Mr Trump - All discussion here

1 minute ago, rogets said:

Simple choice, do you want America to be great again?

Your welcome

Personally, I don't really care - I don't live there.

But - are you suggesting they re-elect a man with criminal convictions who has clearly got mental issues?

33 minutes ago, rogets said:

Your welcome

When did America stop being great?  The only one's who go on about it are Trump and his cultish followers. It's an obvious appeal to the hard of thinking.

The USA is the worlds leading economic and military power, with a global influence unmatched by any other country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16761057

So perhaps you'd care to explain to us all - in detail -  how exactly America intends to become great again when to any objective observer it never stopped being great in those arears which are considered essential in the evaluation of ' Greatness '?

You're welcome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Your welcome

Yes, but until a convicted criminal,  misogynist, racist, homophobic, deranged and dangerous chump like The Donald is kept well a truly away from anywhere near the office of President.......  It will never be great.

The fact that their system even allows him to still  be a genuine credible candidate just boggles the mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Magilla said:

*If* you're entitled to vote.

Not one based in reality, clearly.

If you're registered, you're entitled.  A driver's license is the key to EVERYTHING.  It's a picture ID, it serves as proof of residence, it's accepted EVERYWHERE.  Too bad they can't also force people to take a driver's education course and purchase insurance. I'd be down for that.

Want some more reality?  In California,  22 other states and Washington DC (which is a federal district not a state) they have same day voter registration.  That means you can show up at the registrar of voters in your town or even the polling place itself, register to vote and cast your ballot. All on the same day.  They use your driver's license as ID, failing that, a utility bill or something else that proves you live where you say you do, failing that, you can bring a friend or someone else to vouch that you are who you say you are.  I can't imagine anything dishonest going on, can you? 

Just keep insisting 2+2=5 and the sky is green. I'm sure it'll all work out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Just keep insisting 2+2=5...

Taking an easy and conventient system and dressing it up to be something it's clearly not... is precisely what you're doing here.

Registrations don't happen if you're not eligable to vote, checks happen as part of the registration process.

It's really not that difficult to understand, 2+2=4... you don't need to add on the extra stuff you made up!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XboxMan2024 said:

Joe Biden's got Dementia and they elected him...

But, AFAIK, no criminal convictions.

7 minutes ago, butlers said:

I think its 30 percent of people who are elligble to vote are not registered.

In the USA, or here?

5 minutes ago, XboxMan2024 said:

Yeah because contrary to popular belief not everyone has access to the Internet, especially the older generation.

You don't need the internet - it just makes it easier, and in any case, there are regular mail checks sent to every home, requesting confirmation of eligible voters.