Mr Trump - All discussion here

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You mean he makes you lose control and get angry? 

Serious question. Do you think Trump has anything positive about him? Anything at all?

No I don't mean he makes me lose control - for reasons I'm not going into, that is bad for me, so I avoid it.

In answer to your question - no.

1 minute ago, RollingJ said:

No I don't mean he makes me lose control - for reasons I'm not going into, that is bad for me, so I avoid it.

In answer to your question - no.

My bold.

Well. Looks like the msm have done a good job. Even Hitler had 1 good quality. He apparently loved dogs. Are you saying he's worse than Hitler? 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

Well. Looks like the msm have done a good job. Even Hitler had 1 good quality. He apparently loved dogs. Are you saying he's worse than Hitler? 🤣

Hitler had his problems but he wasn't mad as a bag of spanners like Trump (although to be fair that last bit's debatable)

Edited by XboxMan2024
minor typo

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold.

I honestly thought you were better than that, despite your obvious liking for Trump (which I still don't understand).

BTW - have you watched that load of dung he came out, that I pointed you in the direction of?

Edited by RollingJ

3 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I honestly thought you were better than that, despite your obvious liking for Trump (which I still don't understand).

Snipped 

Excuse me? 

My apologies. I was under the impression you had a sense of humour. Don't worry. I won't make that mistake again.