Mr Trump - All discussion here

2 hours ago, Magilla said:

Taking an easy and conventient system and dressing it up to be something it's clearly not... is precisely what you're doing here.

Registrations don't happen if you're not eligable to vote, checks happen as part of the registration process.

It's really not that difficult to understand, 2+2=4... you don't need to add on the extra stuff you made up!

When you have legally voted in an American election, get back to me. When you have applied for and are issued a valid California driver's license or REAL ID, and have first hand experienced the process, get back to me.  When you LIVE HERE, get back to me.

You don't know what you are talking about but are too prideful or pigheaded to admit it. I don't know how you get through the day.  I would be embarrassed to keep insisting things in a country I DON'T RESIDE IN  are one way when a native and current resident is telling me HOW IT IS.  You do not understand how things work but think that you do. Jesus be some humility and common sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sierra said:

When you have legally voted in an American election, get back to me. When you have applied for and are issued a valid California driver's license or REAL ID, and have first hand experienced the process, get back to me.  When you LIVE HERE, get back to me.

You don't know what you are talking about but are too prideful or pigheaded to admit it. I don't know how you get through the day.  I would be embarrassed to keep insisting things in a country I DON'T RESIDE IN  are one way when a native and current resident is telling me HOW IT IS.  You do not understand how things work but think that you do. Jesus be some humility and common sense.

Excellent post. Very well said 👏👏👏

9 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Did he mention Brexit  😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Yes. Seedy. 

Had any other country done that I'm sure America would be calling for sanctions and complaining about 'lack of democracy'. 

Do you mean like the number of changes of PM we've had over here  without a General Election - and the US hasn't once called for sanctions or complained about "lack of democracy"