Mr Trump - All discussion here

3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Do you mean like the number of changes of PM we've had over here  without a General Election - and the US hasn't once called for sanctions or complained about "lack of democracy"

Our 'system' is different to the American system. Tbh I think our way of doing things is just as flawed as the American way. The way we chop and change our leaders is banana republic stuff. The people should choose the leader. 

12 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Our 'system' is different to the American system. Tbh I think our way of doing things is just as flawed as the American way. The way we chop and change our leaders is banana republic stuff. The people should choose the leader. 

Given that they all literally wee in the same toilet, there's not that much choice IMO.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

And in a few weeks the Anerican people will get the choice between Harris and Trump. Take it you have no problems with that?

Just now, Longcol said:

And in a few weeks the Anerican people will get the choice between Harris and Trump. Take it you have no problems with that?

Why would you think that?

I've said before, a few times iirc If Harris wins, she wins. If Trump wins, he wins.

As long as the election is fair and honest then I don't care who wins. 

16 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why would you think that?

You've made a big song and dance about Harris being nominated  Democrat candidate.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/?do=findComment&comment=8880317

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/450979-mr-trump-all-discussion-here/?do=findComment&comment=8880324

The last one is absolutely hilarious in its - shall we be kind and say - "inaccuracy" :cool:

Edited by Longcol

16 minutes ago, Longcol said:

You've made a big song and dance about Harris being nominated  Democrat candidate. 

Snipped 

That's not really a song and dance though is it.

For clarity.

Don't

Care

Who

Wins

As

Long

As

Its

A

Fair

And