Mr Trump - All discussion here

Wow if he is allowing people to kill babies , he really is a wrong un :)

so do you have view on him, changing things to make it easier for his rich chums to slaughter baby animals?

Or indeed his recent tweet where he managed to shove his own views on the economy and immgrants and jobs into a thankyou tweet about those that gave their lives for his country?

so do you have view on him, changing things to make it easier for his rich chums to slaughter baby animals?

Or indeed his recent tweet where he managed to shove his own views on the economy and immgrants and jobs into a thankyou tweet about those that gave their lives for his country?

There are far, far more bad / evil leaders on this planet than Trump . I understand you don't like him as a person but he was democratically elected

There are far, far more bad / evil leaders on this planet than Trump . I understand you don't like him as a person but he was democratically elected

and? come on thats not an answer, thats a complete cop out even for you, its about opinion, that was mine.

I dont think hes a decent human being

i dont think hes suitable for being a president

I dont think he shouldve been elected

BUT he was, and he is, the policies i pointed out show what type of man he is, not just politician, now have some balls and show some proper opinion on said policies instead of sniping around them and pussyfooting.

Is it good for the country that rich folks would be able to shoot defenceless baby animals again?

and? come on thats not an answer, thats a complete cop out even for you, its about opinion, that was mine.

I dont think hes a decent human being

i dont think hes suitable for being a president

I dont think he shouldve been elected

BUT he was, and he is, the policies i pointed out show what type of man he is, not just politician, now have some balls and show some proper opinion on said policies instead of sniping around them and pussyfooting.

Is it good for the country that rich folks would be able to shoot defenceless baby animals again?

I think its wrong for the hunters to be allowed to shoot baby animals . Is that good enough for you . By the way did you notice how I left out the word "rich"

I think its wrong for the hunters to be allowed to shoot baby animals . Is that good enough for you . By the way did you notice how I left out the word "rich"

well MY opinion is, hes generally doing it to please his "friends" who will be rich, and businessmen.

and thankyou its finally good you showed an opinion rather than skirted around the subject :thumbsup:

see we agree

well MY opinion is, hes generally doing it to please his "friends" who will be rich, and businessmen.

and thankyou its finally good you showed an opinion rather than skirted around the subject :thumbsup:

see we agree

No problem but my earlier post was about the fact that you put in your post 985 that he was allowing hunters to kill babies :) , it seems that went over your head but never mind :)

No problem but my earlier post was about the fact that you put in your post 985 that he was allowing hunters to kill babies :) , it seems that went over your head but never mind :)

it didnt go over my head, i just pulled you up about your sillyness, baby animals ARE babies

aswell as innocent, defenceless etc

Not arguing but read what you posted , say it out loud and see how it sounds :roll:

I know how it sounds, i deliberately put it like that, like i said, baby animals are babies, just because you only see babies as human, thats your problem. The issue is trump wants his trophy hunter mates to kill babies, not just animals (which is bad enough)

I know how it sounds, i deliberately put it like that, like i said, baby animals are babies, just because you only see babies as human, thats your problem. The issue is trump wants his trophy hunter mates to kill babies, not just animals (which is bad enough)

It seems that unnecessary cruelty is your concern only when Trump is involved. To quote your own words:

"you dont like animals being killed......dont eat meat

the rest is negliable "

"are for animals welfare? dont eat meat, dont argue the toss over semantics"