Fancy a beer?

Moneypenny

Does anyone fancy going out sometime this week or next week for a beer/something to eat/club??

I still haven't met up with most of you and would love to get to know you all better ;-)

How about it??

If you are up for it, let me know what nights are best for you and what you fancy doing.

MP

xx

How about a Wednesday evening at BRB on West street - they do fab pizzas which are 2 for 1 on Tuesday and wednesday as well as tappas, various beers and wines and a generally nice ambience. Normally you can't move in there on a Tues/Wed for Students but its coming up to Easter so they should have all gone/be going home :)

Hmm, tempting given that it's me birthday next wednesday :D

However, no offense intended but I make it a point that apart from the CRB meets, I don't meet up with strangers off the internet.

Safer that way, for all concerned.

Originally posted by evildrneil

How about a Wednesday evening at BRB on West street - they do fab pizzas which are 2 for 1 on Tuesday and wednesday as well as tappas, various beers and wines and a generally nice ambience. Normally you can't move in there on a Tues/Wed for Students but its coming up to Easter so they should have all gone/be going home :)

Students are going hom next week. So they'll still be here this week. I used to live next to brb last year and remember how busy it was on tuesdays. We were told once that there'd be a 2 and a half hour wait on the food.

Originally posted by neeeeeeeeeek

Let me know when plannning on meeting and if free I will come...

:)

Same here ! Seen mention of going on a Wednesday, which is day I seem to alternate between meetings in Liverpool and Croydon, but will do my best to come along depending on where I am :thumbsup:

Archived