Traffic sign quiz..

I got caught in august doing 34mph in a 30zone, and I'm still ranting about the injustice of it, I regard myself as a very careful and considerate driver without a conviction in over 50yrs, its just a money making racket, and the course I attended was a complete waste of time. 4hrs punishment to save 3pts. OK you can wake up now iv"e finished, (for now)

I got caught in august doing 34mph in a 30zone, and I'm still ranting about the injustice of it, I regard myself as a very careful and considerate driver without a conviction in over 50yrs, its just a money making racket, and the course I attended was a complete waste of time. 4hrs punishment to save 3pts. OK you can wake up now iv"e finished, (for now)

Injustice..?

Thats my view on it. I did one purely to avoid the points. I had no interest in the course what so ever ,and cant even remember what they were blabbing on about . it was purely a means to an end .