Getting used to a new car question

So I've recently changed vehicle and more to the point the type of vehicle

Previously I had a large car with pretty big seats, no real support etc designed mainly for comfort. I've moved to a coupe where the seats are now a bit harder and more bucketed with tonnes of adjustment

Obviously they feel a little tighter than the ones I am used to but I'm feeling some lower back pain recently after a couple of days of driving the car.

I'm questioning basically whether this could be typical, getting used to a car that isn't as soft as the old one, plus I often sleep weird and have back aches for a few days. I'm hoping it's just taking some time to adjust rather than it being an ongoing problem. Just wondered if anyone had experienced the same before?

If you sleep weirdly it might not be the car at all, it could be your bed or your sleeping arrangement.

The car could be doing nothing more than holding you in the correct position, but if your back is out of alignment this is going to feel odd.

It is because of the shape of bucket seats and the lumbar support they provide. After a while the pain should go and you'll actually be much more supported and comfortable in the bucket seat than in a soft comfy seat like you say your other car had. I had exactly the same experience as one of my cars has bucket seats but after a month or so I felt I was actually sitting much better and felt a lot more supported.

I hope you soon feel better.

After travelling in a couple of other cars I've noticed I get the same reaction after so it doesn't seem to be the car. I had the cold and what not last week which probably didn't help things. I'll give it a couple of weeks, though I now feel better enough to head to the gym etc after missing it last week.

Thanks all!