Mrs cryer.bretton grove.sheffield

stuart16

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Probably not helpful, but I knew an Jennifer Cryer from Walkley. She was probably born in around 1960 plus or minus a bit and had two older sisters Susan and Anthea. Not that common a name so possible she moved from Walkley later.

Probably not helpful, but I knew an Jennifer Cryer from Walkley. She was probably born in around 1960 plus or minus a bit and had two older sisters Susan and Anthea...
Could this actually have been Jeannette Cryer? I mention this as the births index shows three sisters born in Sheffield - Susan Cryer, b. 1955, Anthea Cryer, b. 1956 and Jeannette Cryer, b. 1960. There doesn't seem to be a local birth record of a Jennifer/Josephine Cryer/Dryer.

Could this actually have been Jeannette Cryer? I mention this as the births index shows three sisters born in Sheffield - Susan Cryer, b. 1955, Anthea Cryer, b. 1956 and Jeannette Cryer, b. 1960. There doesn't seem to be a local birth record of a Jennifer/Josephine Cryer/Dryer.

You could well be right - I knew the older sisters better and was struggling to remember for sure the youngest one's name. Still not sure who the original poster is looking for but I felt Cryer was not that common a name and so made my suggestion.

You could well be right - I knew the older sisters better and was struggling to remember for sure the youngest one's name. Still not sure who the original poster is looking for but I felt Cryer was not that common a name and so made my suggestion.

:hihi:

I think the only person we can possibly rule out at this stage is Barry Cryer! ;)

• 1 year later...